05 – Chackra
685 6 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(This chapter isn't edited yet)

Kaecilius went back to his room and started studying this "Snake Sage System".

"How do I make this work?" He wondered aloud as he looked at the floating screen in front of him.

Having joined Kamar Taj many years ago and not paying much attention to the human world, Kaecilius was quite out of date with the latest technologies. He didn't even know that cell phones already existed that you could control by touching the screen, so he just sat there staring at the floating screen in front of him not knowing how to activate it.

[Do you want to accept the Snake Sage System?]

"Maybe I should use some kind of enchantment to activate this?" Kaecilius wondered with his hand on his chin as he looked at this mysterious floating screen.

After thinking for a while, he thought of a good incantation and decided to give it a try. "I, Kaecilius, disciple of Supreme Sorcerer Edward Erickson, wish to accept this mysterious magic!"

Kaecilius was a little nervous after saying that sentence, but as soon as he finished saying it, the screen disappeared.

He was shocked thinking he had done something wrong, but then another screen appeared in front of him.

[The Host has been detected to use Magic drawn from Unknown Gods. This spell is not compatible with Snake Sage's Jutsus. Do you want to convert this spell to Chackra? This conversion cannot be undone.]

Kaecilius was shocked. From what he observed in the battle in that movie…or rather, in that otherworldly battle scene, the humans in that place used an internal energy called Chackra.

Unlike Kamar Taj's magic where they had to use energy from other worlds to do magic, these humans in that movie used their own unique energy to do the spells!

"Can I also have this power for myself without relying on asking other gods for energy?" Kaecilius was in disbelief that this Snake Sage System could do that.

With great respect he replied. "Yes, I, Kaecilius, disciple of Supreme Sorcerer Edward Erickson, accept that you convert my magic to… Chackra."

Then the screen changed to a loading bar.

[0.1% converted.]

[0.2% converted.]

As the magic in Kaecilius' body was converted to Chackra, rather than the agonizing pain he imagined would happen, in fact, Kaecilius felt a sensation of pleasure and power like he'd never felt before.

In the old days, when he felt the magic going through his body, it was something a little uncomfortable, like when someone put their hand in a bucket of oil and then felt their own body heavier and sticky.

But now, Kaecilius was feeling like he was taking a bath in a great hot spring, where all the impurities from his body were being washed away and only pure strength was left in his body.

When the screen showed 40% conversion, Kaecilius decided to punch the wall and without using any spells the wall appeared a slight crack while his hand felt only a slight pain.

"Even my body is getting stronger with this energy flowing through my veins!" He said shocked as he felt the changes happening within himself.

Finally, after an hour, the progress bar finally reached 100% and the screen changed.

[Username: Kaecilius.

Power: Chunin.

Jutsus: None.]

Seeing that he didn't have any Jutsus, Kaecilius was a little worried. Since he had converted the magic in his body to Chackra, he didn't know if he could continue to use the spells he learned in Kamar Taj?

With a thought, Kaecilius resolved to try the most basic spell for the mages in Kamar Taj.

With his fingers twirling, sparks began to appear in front of him very fast, until a portal the size of an adult human formed in front of him.

But unlike the portals he used to make, because he made this portal with Chackra, instead of golden sparks, the color of the portal turned blue, just like the Chackra that circulated in his body.

Not to mention that it only took half the time before to open the portal and much less Chackra was used compared to the magic needed for the portal before. Kaecilius even tried to make the portal without the Sling Ring, but only a small blue spark appeared before failing.

'If I train this carefully, maybe in the future I can make a portal without the Sling Ring!' He was shocked after finding this out.

[As the Chackra is a personal strength of the user, the amount wasted when using a spell is much less than when relying on a spell drawn from an unknown God to use the spell.]

When Kaecilius saw System's explanation he was surprised, but very satisfied, even without the Jutsus he saw in the movie he knew he had become much stronger than before!

"Sir, how can this humble disciple get Jutsus in the future? I hope I can get Edo Tensei." Kaecilius asked System anxiously but still quite respectfully.

[To get Jutsus the user must either develop their own Jutsus or complete tasks given by the user's master, the Supreme Sorcerer.]

Upon reading this, Kaecilius was very excited, as long as he completed the master's tasks he could receive those shocking powers!

Without thinking twice, Kaecilius ran out of his room and headed towards Edward's house, but when he saw that there was almost no one walking around Kamar Taj, he discovered that it was already too late and decided to go back to sleep disappointed, he didn't. I wanted to annoy the master at this time of night and make another bad impression.

Because of the anxiety to get these powers, Kaecilius couldn't sleep, but he also didn't feel very tired with the Chackra in his body, so he stayed up all night training Kamar Taj's spells with Chackra to see how much more powerful he was. it became.

When he started to hear the noise of other disciples walking outside, Kaecilius ran out of his room and stood in front of Edward's house silently waiting for him to wake up.

As he stood for two hours in front of Edward's house, some disciples passing by looked at him with strange expressions, not knowing why this mighty Master of the Mystic Arts was doing such a strange thing, but Kaecilius just ignored these disciples and waited patiently.

Suddenly a majestic voice came from inside the house. "Come in, Kaecilius."

Hearing this, Kaecilius flashed a big excited smile and entered Edward's house after taking off his shoes for fear of getting dirty inside and disappointing Edward.

"Master Edward, your humble disciple is here." Kaecilius said respectfully as he knelt down and looked down.

"Very well Kaecilius, it took you an hour to convert your magic into Chackra, I'm impressed." Edward said with a sympathetic smile.

But Kaecilius didn't look up for fear of offending Edward and replied humbly. "This achievement is not something to be proud of next to the master's great knowledge."

"Very good." Edward said in a satisfied way. "I have a task for you, do you dare to accept it?"

Hearing this Kaecilius, Kaecilius' heart sped up and he responded by trying to contain his excitement, especially after seeing the golden screen floating in front of him.

[Kamar Taj's Master has assigned a task, do you accept?]

[Reward upon completion: Shadow Clone Jutsu.]

"I, Kaecilius, disciple of Supreme Sorcerer Edward Erickson, accept whatever task the master orders!"

"Very well, I have received reports that a group of demons managed to invade Earth through some humans who made a sacrifice in America in the state of California. Your task is to find and eliminate this group of demons." Edward said in a serious voice.

"Consider it done, Master." Kaecilius said excitedly before getting up and running off to get ready for this task. This would be the first task the master had given him, and after reading the description of the Shadow Clone Jutsu, he felt that it was extremely powerful magic! That would be one step closer to being able to revive his family!

After Kaecilius left, Edward spread a satisfied smile on his face.

Through System Creator, he received a notification yesterday indicating that Kaecilius has accepted the Snake Sage System.

As soon as Kaecilius had decided to convert his magic to Chackra the night before, another notification came to Edward.

[Your disciple wielder of the "Snake Sage System" has converted his own magic into Chackra. As the owner of the "System Creator", the user receives 5x the converted Chackra.]

After that, Edward felt a large amount of Chackra flooding his body, while Kaecilius was still stuck at Chunin level, Edward had already reached Jonin level directly!

But unlike Kaecilius who needed to convert his own magic into Chackra, Edward's Chackra was completely additional, meaning he still had his previous magic and 5 times the Chackra that Kaecilius had converted!

However, as Kaecilius didn't know any Jutsu, Edward didn't learn any Jutsu from it either.

The task reward was designated by the disciple's System. But as soon as Kaecilius received the reward, Edward would also receive the reward, but with 5 times the intensity.

While Kaecilius would hypothetically need 100 Chackra points to make a Shadow Clone, Edward would only need 20 points!

'This is a real System, I just need to command the disciples to reap the rewards without doing almost anything.' Edward thought with a smirk as he sat down on the couch again to continue watching anime before the appointed time to meet with the Elders of Kamar Taj to familiarize himself with his duties.

Author note: Comment Systems that you think are cool for me to add in the future.

20