09 – Cinema
549 3 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Very well. I see great potential in you Mordo, I know that in the future you will have great results." Edward said with a smile to Mordo before turning to the elders. "Today is late, so tomorrow I will help 10 people to get this power. Can you guys help me find the 10 people most loyal to Kamar Taj by tomorrow? Of course, if you are also interested you can include your own names in the list."

Hearing this, Mordo was very excited, he knew that Kaecilius was much more powerful than before, especially that spell where he created clones of himself, this was something he had never seen before. The only similar spells he had ever seen were illusions, but the spell Kaecilius used created real bodies!

The elders were also surprised by this, they knew how difficult it was to teach someone a new kind of magic. It usually took new disciples several years, some less talented even decades to be able to use Kamar Taj's magic, but seeing Kaecilius' rapid improvement, they were shocked at how fast it was.

And knowing that they also had a chance to receive this kind of spell, joy flowed in their hearts.

"Yes, Sorcerer Supreme." Garth was the first to react and he knelt with joy and respect.

The other elders seeing this also knelt down and responded quickly.

Initially they had some doubts as to why Edward would be the next Sorcerer Supreme, but after seeing Kaecilius' rapid improvement, they were overjoyed.

"You may withdraw." Edward said with a smile and saw them leaving his house.

He had talked to System about the best way to get more than one person to receive a System at a time, and found that it was possible to do something like a movie theater, where a movie would be playing, but each person would see a part where the character was most suited to him would appear.

As long as one person was watching Kakashi's story, another person could be watching Sasuke's story, while another person could even be watching Fairy Tail's story. Each person watched a different story, but that had to be determined by Edward on which television it would be broadcast, and that only worked on only one screen at a time.

With that in mind, Edward decided to test this out tomorrow. He was curious to see which Systems would emerge.

The next day, Edward lazily got up and used a cleaning spell on himself. He lost the habit of showering a long time ago, but he still liked to have his body clean at least when he woke up and before he went to sleep.

He had stayed up late the night before watching some old anime and by the time he saw it it was quite late. Even though he wouldn't need to sleep for a few days with his current strength, it would still take some physical and mental toll. As he only slept 2 hours, his head was still a little sluggish and there were small hints of dark circles under his eyes.

"Sleep is still an unnecessary necessity…" Edward told himself, frustrated. He never liked wasting time sleeping, but his body still wasn't strong enough to stay awake for more than 2 days without feeling anything.

After eating a light meal, Edward opened the front door and was getting ready to meet the Elders when he heard two voices.

"Good morning, Sorcerer Supreme."

"Good morning, Sorcerer Supreme."

Confused, Edward looked out and saw Kaecilius and Mordo kneeling with excited expressions.

Kaecilius was excited to have tested the Fire Ball Jutsu's power after yesterday's battle and saw how powerful this spell was, he was very excited to complete more tasks and receive more spells.

While Mordo was excited to finally be able to receive this mysterious power that Kaecilius received.

The two were arguing before Edward woke up, as Kaecilius was apprehensive to learn that more people would be receiving this power today, but remembering that he had already completed two tasks for the master, he was excited again, knowing he was already ahead. of these people.

"Master, do you have any tasks?" Kaecilius asked respectfully.

"No, today you will accompany me." Edward replied absently.

"Yes, Sorcerer Supreme." Kaecilius responded respectfully, but he was left with doubts as to why Edward asked him to accompany him, maybe he needed something and would give the assignment later?

"Sorcerer Supreme, the 10 people have already been selected and are available at any time. This is the list of selected people." Mordo said respectfully as he handed Edward a list.

Edward saw that of those 10 people, 6 were Mordo and the 5 Elders, while the other 4 were Librarian Wong and three more Masters of the Mystic Arts disciples. All 10 had been part of Kamar Taj for over 20 years and their loyalty was unquestionable.

"Very well, tell all the other 9 disciples to come. Oh, and also tell each one to bring a chair." Edward said after remembering.

In his house they didn't have many seats, just a table with 4 chairs and a two-seater sofa, so he asked everyone to bring their own chair that would be simpler and wouldn't mess up his things.

While he could sit on the couch with Kaecilius, the other 10 could use their chairs.

Mordo was confused by this command, but didn't ask why and just ran out to warn the 5 elders and the other 4 disciples.

"Come on Kaecilius, today we are going to see a different episode." Edward said with a smile as he walked back to the house.

He was too lazy to go find the Elders so he took advantage of their inclusion in the list and called them to come here.

Kaecilius was very excited to see that he could watch that Snake Sage movie and followed Edward excitedly. He wanted to see more spells that Snake Sage could use, who knows he might learn some from watching the movie again?! Especially that spell he used to revive those two men.

21