Death and Revival
121 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I see an old man bowing to me. Wait a minute I died yes you died the old man tells me. My name is Alex Lyon. I was a normal guy high school graduate. My mother became ill and could not walk. She used a cane but it became worse until she had to use a wheelchair. I was an only child so I mostly cooked and clean. I needed a job, so I signed up online. I remember going to an interview at FedEx for a packing position. When I was walking home, it stormed. I looked up to see a lightning bolt headed straight for me. Then everything went black and then I appeared in a strange place. IT looked like we were in the sky with a rug and wood table with the god across from me.

An old man that says he's god was throwing lighting around and killed me. Then it hits me that this is one of the anime I watched.
I look at my skin to see it was not the right color. It was a pale white and I had a head full of black hair. This isn't my body why did it take me so long to realize that? I was American before I died did I get transmigrated like in the novels. God asked me if I'm ok because I looked zoned out. I read the novel and watched the anime so I already know what's going to happen.

[I'm fine just it seems unreal I died and met with god.]

[ No, I understand I'll be sending you to another world with magic.]
I was excited about it a new world with future knowledge. God asks me before he sends me if I have any requests. ( I have a few first to take care of my family)( Second I would like to have my smartphone work and Last I would like to have the gate of Babylon. I know the last one was a bit of a stretch but I still had to try. (I can do that he says while stroking his beard.)
(If that's all I'll send you on your way )

With a wave of his hand, a golden light enveloped me I think of the future in this new world as I feel myself lose fall asleep.

7