Chapter 3: The Britney Spears Pregnancy, A Conservatorship in the Foreseeable Future
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey, everyone; my boyfriend and I are expecting. Can you believe that we are actually going to be parents! My baby bump is starting to get pretty big!"

The blonde former Pop Princess gleefully wrote on her Instagram page with a picture of a flower pot sporting some pink flowers to accompany the message. DMs from every corner of the world came rushing in as fans celebrated the joyful news from their idol.

"It looks like Britney is having a baby girl. See the pink flower! That's a definite sign that the baby is a girl," said a Britney Army.

In a flimsy pink PJs, the famous singer browsed on her iPhone different entertainment magazines and everywhere she looked there was one picture that appeared constantly on the front cover of those magazines. 

The person was none other than the Pop and  R&B princess, Rihanna. The unmistakable protruding belly from provocative garb sent a shard of envy down the spine of the blonde singer-songwriter. 

"For God Sake! Rihanna! Rihanna! Can't they just show something else! I'm so sick of looking at this!"

Angered that another celeb seemed to be taking what was seen as too much space. The former Pop Princess briskly walked out of her two-story multi-million dollar mansion and got into a white Mercedes Benz car, driving at a speed of 62 miles per hour over the speed limit of 40 miles per hour. Britney Spears was issued a speeding ticket of $541 and may have to appear in court and go for online driving class or risk having points on her driver's license.

"Over 10 years of exploitation by family and yet you still act recklessly while carrying a baby? There is nothing wrong in looking for attention, but to put an innocent child at risk is mind boggling. It begs the question whether conservatorship was not such a bad idea at all, since a grown woman with kids can't seem to get her act together. Maybe there is trouble in paradise and that stunt is a glimpse at what is happening," said the unknown voice.

As we all know, Britney Spears spent years away from the music scene and is trying to make her comeback. This makes it harder as new talents are coming up every year. The likes of Adele, Taylor Swift, Dua Lipa, Billie Eilish and Olivia Rodrigo makes the competition very fierce. Talent, making hits and fame is what it takes to remain relevant in the music industry. No one remembers the has-beens and that is the sad reality of life.

****narrative may be different from real life****

0