New World
145 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the world of Tian, one of the numerous planets blessed by the Qi, both mortals, Immortals, Qi and Devine beast's lived in relative harmony with one another for eon's, but there was a problem. As Qi was a type of energy that transcend the physical and binded the soul, all the suppressed emotions of these beings gave rise to numerous small realms where even the laws of space and time bent; the demon realm, the ghostly realm, the beast realm, the green hell, the unfathomable deep, the scorching inferno, the white desert, and many others that plagued the dreams of mortals and cultivators alike....but that was far to far for Zhou Jinhai to comprehend or even care.

"Squeeeeee.....

Inside a depilated barn full with hay and excrement, a young man no older than 15  was adding more shit to a pile. He was no taller than 155 cm , somewhat skinny, but not weak in any way. He had short hair, brown eyes, and chubby face for his build, but that was a good thing according to his mother. He absentmindedly continued to unload all the shit he was carrying in the bucket's he was holding in a flexible bamboo stick on his shoulder and tried not get splattered by it, but that was impossible. The consistency of the shit was not to his wishes, and some of it splattered on his foot.

"Fuck!"

"Squeeeeee....

The young man exclaimed in anger only to be surprised by a sequel that pricked his ears. A 60 cm tall and 1.5 m fury, hofed beast that looked to much like a pig came rushing to the pile of shit, and quickly begun devouring it. As it was engorging in the shit, several smaller creatures of the same kind also came over and begun to eat.

"Fucking disgusting...." was the only thing Zhou Jinhai had to say before he walked out, but not before giving a moderate kick to one of the creatures ass. It's surprised squeal improved his mood somewhat as he headed back to wash himself.

........

"Haaaa.....

Cold water from the well splashed on Zhou Jinhai's feet and washed away the shit that was covering them, while also waking him up somewhat. This made him look at the morning sun that had just begun to rise, and start to lament his fate.

"Why me, huh? Couldn't have I just passed away like a normal person? Although I died a stupid death....at least let me die, not live like this!" yelled Zhou Jinhai, or to be more exact Mark, once a human on earth, now a human on the world of Tian. How this could had happened Mark didn't know, but maybe connecting a battery to the needles he was having an acupuncture with wasn't a good idea. At first it hadn't hurt or caused any discomfort, but after a while his body was beginning to feel like it was on fire, and that was the end of it. When he came to his senses, he was laying down on a straw bed with a splitting head ache, and several people he could only describe as some people badly cosplaying all around him.  He could understand them, but he didn't recognize the language they spoke, so he decided not to speak until he somehow understand what had happened.

He later found out that he unfortunately had reincarnated into the body of a young human boy  in the world of Tian where immortals were real and 'magic', or Qi as the natives called it existed. It was all around us they said , but in the two months of being here Mark hadn't felt it. Maybe it was that his body, or this body had grown used to it, but he didn't feel it at all. What he felt though was the backbreaking and disgusting work he had to do.

"Fuck, if i have to collect the shit of the villagers one more time , I'll fucking go insane! Why the hell did I have to be reborn as the fucking smallest of the family!?

Heh, now I understand the saying of the people here; better to be the turd of a dragon than the smallest in the family....fuck!" exclaimed Mark for the seventh time since this morning. He raised both his hands towards the sky in defiance and gave it the middle finger for about a good minute until he felt satisfied, and then he went back to do his other chores. He had to check how the crops had been growing, go to deliver lunch to his older brother and also go to see how his nephew was growing. He wasn't looking forward to most of them, but he was looking forward to go to see his nephew.

"I hope that older sister's husband is back from his hunt. It's been forever since I've eaten some good meat..... shit, I'm salivating already!"

With newfound strength Zhou Jinhai completed his tasks for the day and immediately went to see his sister. Hastening his step along the way he watched the other villagers going their own way and felt lost. His thought process was far different from these people's and his worldview so strange to their own that he felt like an alien.

"Well, it is technically the truth." He pushed those thoughts out of his mind though as he focused on the meat he would possibly get. Meat was the top priority on his mind right now.

 

4