In Another World With A Building System.
1k 6 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: In Another World With A Building System.

After slowly exiting the dream world, I felt a slight discomfort in my privates, but not only them, the uncomfortable feeling went from my feet to my head. My eyes were heavier than usual, typical of when I wake up every morning to go to school to loiter... But what is this strange pain permeating in my head? I don't remember drinking yesterday to have a hangover....

I just went ... Strange, for some reason I can't access my last memories. A black fog roams through my mind and prevents me from going far enough to remember. And something deep, deep in my mind, a nagging feeling that tells me to open my eyes immediately, because something is wrong.

That's kind of obvious, isn't it?

What the hell happened to me? To try to get out of the groggy haze in my mind, I open my eyes and am met with a different sight than I am used to upon waking. There was no messy room, no dirty clothes scattered in the corners, no beer cans in the wastebasket, my posters of naked women were no longer nailed to the walls. In fact, there were no walls made of bricks around me, no ceiling, my hard bed was no longer there.

I was lying on a carpet of lush natural green grass, practically naked. Even my Simpsons underwear that I wear to sleep was gone.

"What kind of trouble am I in this time!?"

I stand up and start looking for hidden cameras around me. Maybe I was in some crazy TV show where they kidnapped me, ripped off my clothes and threw me into a forest infested with snakes, poisonous insects and carnivorous animals ready to take my life. Then I will be suffering for several days with hunger, thirst, dirt and full of despair.

And finally, I will end up in a dark and damp place in a fetal position crying. Just to generate entertainment for a group of idiots.

"Um, I would certainly pay to watch someone suffering like that..."

After quickly searching my surroundings, I realize that my theory was wrong, there were no cameras filming me.

And I only realized that my problems were bigger than a simple eccentric reality show, that's when I cast my gaze to the sky above, beyond the line of the treetops that danced gently with the wind. The sun was shining brightly, blowing away the white clouds. The orb possessed an emerald green color, not yellowish tones. It made the air around me warm, but I could also feel the humidity present. Typical of a rainforest.

"At least, fucking the biology monitora earned me some knowledge.... She talked too much, but she was a good loli..."

Realizing the unfavorable conditions, I was thankful to be inside the forest where the shadows of the trees would protect me from the strong rays of the sun. But with my bare skin on display, I will have some problems if there are mosquitoes. Besides the scratches I will suffer on the thorny bushes...

"How will I get clothes in the middle of a forest?"

As I stopped to think about how to protect my skin from the thorns and other pests, a bell sound rang in my head. It was faint, but enough to make me feel disturbed and then a semi-transparent screen appeared before my eyes as an answer.

____________________

Survivor Builder System


User Name: Kaio Armitd

State: Normal

Thirst level: 2%

Hunger level: 2%

Level of tiredness: 1%

- Inventory

- Tools

- Clothes

- Weapons

- Buildings

____________________

That... What the hell, why did a video game screen appear before my eyes?

Not believing what my eyes could see, I looked at my surroundings again, there were no cameras or drones. I also noticed three projectiles of moons distant from each other, half unlit because it was still daytime. And the screen followed my eyes deliberately.

"I guess I finally went crazy haha...."

Hesitant to accept the reality, I tried to interact with the screen by using my index finger on the bar that contained clothes.

"That's interesting..." As soon as I pressed, a list of garments appeared before my eyes. Consumed by the desire to own some garment to cover my privates, I pressed the topic and then a few options came up. Underwear made of leather, cotton and fiber...

Hmmm, underwear made of fibers? Animal skin? What kind of person would wear something like this?

Going by the most obvious choice, I chose the option made with cotton apparently. But...

____________

- Cotton underwear - Material needed [ 1 roll of yarn] - [Inventory = 0] 

- Insufficient amount of material to perform this action.

____________

"So I have to possess a roll of yarn to make a simple cotton brief, I think I can understand how that system works, but how am I going to get in roll of yarn..."

Thinking a bit about the functions of the system itself, I decide to check the tools topic, it was a guess, but a sure guess from what I can see. The rolls of yarn that are used to construct clothing were there. And to make a small roll, I need eight handfuls of cotton. Which I cannot do either, because I have nothing in my hands right now. But besides this there were the rolls made with fibers, and apparently they are small threads taken from the stems of trees.

"For my sake, it still came with some necessary explanations.... Seeing now, I can use this to get some garments quickly..."

"Let's see about the weapons now..."

Looking briefly at the weapons, I can say that some of them work like the clothes. I have to click to see all their various types on another screen, from made with stone tips to steel tips. Unimaginable to me now.

"Well, okay! Thrown into another world with a system to build.... And before I scream hysterically like a good-for-nothing, I'm going to spend a little time getting some clothing while I explore this place.

17