Chap 5: Sadistic Demon
47 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The feeling of the prickling heat that her skin was gradually acclimating to was enjoyable enough that she couldn’t bear it as she got into the bath.

Fragrant rose hit her and a satisfying feeling run through her body. day of going around the busy street of Mihan and wait for some dame pig to give what she wanted was not of her favorite things to do.

That is why playing with vina gives her some mush needest mind relief and fun.

 ‘Aah-, even though I still have to …!’

Just as she was thinking, vina also sit up after cleaning herself. Her face could have been red as a tomato if not for her skin being chocolatey.

She was too shy to say anything now as she herself realise what she did in the end. Well, she wan not going to answer the question which will be known to readers if they continue reading the story.

‘Ah, hot bath is nice after …,’ vina ended her thought there as she might remember that feeling again and become horny.

The fact that she is ignoring it might have been a form of escapism.

“So how was it”, off course someone as sadistic as her, Freya zefay is not going to miss such an opportunity to tease her.

‘Uhh- what should I do now. tell her it was nice as she as matter of fact like today activity, Nah no way in hell’ she thought about the best course of action to take.

“What are you talking about, master” tried to say but her voice of her was low.

Seeing her energetic dark elf like this was quick funny for her. Well, she knows that vina is new to this type of thing. She still remembers when a few years ago she pinched her nipple and face made make her demon side to ..well dominate her.

“What are you think, isn’t it obvious,” Freya said as expected to know it.

“I… don’t …it was,” she could tell.

“What, how is the bath, it feels good right? huh, are you thinking something lewd~~”, Freya delivered the final kill.

“NO, NO! Master how could you still make fun of me ? ”, vina outright complain about it but the smirk on Freya's face was not going away.

She knows that demon blood runs through her vain and she knows for fact most demons have a weird habit that is not normal in any way in the world word hardcore will be too soft for a lust demon.

As she has lived more than hundred-year it's normal for you to discover a few things about yourself. as for her sadistic tendency to start by fighting her enemy over time, she finds out how she likes to make them feel pain. and accept it as part of herself with help of her sister.

“Haha, it's always fun to tease but atman's reaction is more visible than you”, Freya smiled as she had fun with vina and a good bath.

After both had baths, they dry water of their body with a simple heat spell and put simple clothes on then come outside of their room for quick drinks.

They come out of their inn and go to fancy a restaurant for drinks.

“Sweet Noon”, they come here many times before when they come to this city. it is famous for high-quality food and Alcoholic drink. They escort by the waiter that was at the gate to private the room that was free.

After the waiter take their order he left the room.

“Vina, we already have an invitation to auction, right? I had the feeling that we might need more money”, said Freya as she thinks about the value that can go up for an item they now have an eye on. Previously they were going to buy whatever thing they took fancy with some herb of pills that can help with atman health. but now their goal may change.

“Master, I think it good to tell madam tina about it,” vina sailed as whatever money spent or things they buy will not be less. 

“Yes, at least we need over 500 million MRL for this time, I will tell sister about it”,freya said while thinking over it. 

Freya used another artifact that looked like stone with rune formation to send a voice message to tina.

{ what is MRL(mana rank level) here, for now just think of money unit, if want to know more continue to read the info  dump coming you can skip it as it is about mana crystal rank -> low(10 mrl value), mid(100 mrl value), high(1000 mrl value), peak(10,000 ml value) and mrl value can be measure with artifact  …}

In a world where different races live together, it's not easy to have common money like on “earth”. some even have their own realm. Here at the Milian continent even if peace still exists, as root rule or requirement of this world is still strength and power. 

Yes, who has strength and power is the ruler here. But for merchants who do the most business with different people, different races even different realms, it will become a lot more complex to do it, if everyone uses their different money.

Well, good for them as they don’t have to do this as solutions for them come from things or energy that make it hard for them, Mana.

Mana is a common, necessary, and fundament source of this world, this world needs it to work properly, its people need it, even if they are different from race, and live in a different realm.

Mana can be found in nature. And it is used for money for eons. Not in its energy form but as

Crystal. Mana crystals can be found under the earth. most power in this world has ownership of mana crystal mine.

Mana crystal's value is determined by their quality which can be the low, mid, high, peak, and unique in rank. In history, it can be found that in old-time this was used as currency. but it takes too much time and space. Who would like to carry all those crystals to buy things? who is going to count this all crystal?  

people can carry it in space artifacts but that is rare as even an artifact that has less space is more pricy for noble of low rank. How normal people can use it?

Even for people who have space artifacts and go to buy something pricy from the shop, the shop owner still needs to take the crystal. 

Not every customer going to know their space artifacts full of mana crystals at them like in those Chinese cultivation novels where mc just through space ring full of money at them.

Not gonna happen here as not everyone is that loaded, that's why rune masters have to build artifacts that measure the mana value of form mana crystal.

This artifact can be directly used on space artifacts and show the total mana level of the crystal within it. convenient, right? 

This artifact is called MRL reader as its shows the value of total the mana crystal in mana rank level(MRL). Generally, mana crystals from nature have mana levels following,

Low mana crystal -> ~ 10(approximately) MRL,

mid mana crystal -> ~ 100(approximately) MRL,

high mana crystal -> ~ 1000(approximately) MRL,

peak mana crystal -> ~ 10,000(approximately) MRL.

So if you have all low, mid, high, and peak rank mana crystals then you have a 1,1110 MRL value that will show on the MRL reader. And buy anything that is less than 11110 MRL. they are not going to give you a more valued purchase than that if it does not have a discount.

Other than that alchemists also found ways to create synthesized mana crystals but it is only profitable to make them in bulk and have lesser MRL value than natural mana crystals.

Low synthesized  mana crystal -> ~ 1(approximately)  MRL,

Mid synthesized  mana crystal -> ~ 10(approximately) MRL,

High synthesized  mana crystal -> ~ 100(approximately) MRL,

Peak synthesized mana crystal -> ~ 1000(approximately) MRL.

Other than beast or monster orb is also used as currency but about that other times.

So why does everyone use mana crystal as currency, well it is used in artifacts, array/formation as a mana source by runemaster and can absorb to replenish mana.

{ Author - haha, not gonna miss a chance to increase the world, it makes me dumb  when some system novel authors just increase world count by doing this, well it's finished here}

0