Chapter 1: Awakening
128 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Do you guys want this published on this site?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.

There once was a human he was dissatisfied with the world he was born into and often daydreaming about faraway places with magic and swords.

This is only one of the reasons he could never find people to be himself around and was never comfortable unless he was alone. But he hated to be alone, His mother was away on a business trip and his father left a long time ago.

Like always he left his apartment to go to school he put the key under the mat and was off to sit through another day. He was on his last few Dollars from his job at the supermarket.

*I need to work a few more hours with week* 

The thoughts of a far away world passed his mind.

*man these daydreams are coming more and more.* 

 Half the way to the bus stop next to one of the old abandon houses.There was a man with dirty gray hair and dark green eyes there was something off about him.

His clothes were dirty and had tears all over he was very skinny. Even looking like he haven't eaten in awhile with a small cup to the side of him and a sign.

“I'm hungry please spare some change. I don't have much but all grant your disire.”

 

The human thought nothing of the sign besides that he was hungry. The Human had only two dollars on him for the bus there and back. But he felt an urge to give it to the man even. Sticking out the two dollars to the man he handed the him the two dollars.with 

Half the way to the bus stop next to one of the old abandon houses.There was a man with dirty gray hair and dark green eyes there was something off about him.

His clothes were dirty and had tears all over he was very skinny. Even looking like he haven't eaten in awhile with a small cup to the side of him and a sign.

“I'm hungry please spare some change. I don't have much but all grant your disire.”

 

The human thought nothing of the sign besides that he was hungry. The Human had only two dollars on him for the bus there and back. But he felt an urge to give it to the man even. Sticking out the two dollars to the man he handed the him the two dollars.

 

“You getting food and surviving is more important.”

 

The man almost looked like he was going to cry when he said “God bless you I guess there are still good humans around.” 

 

The human shook his hand and he began to walk back to his apartment thinking that it was a better choice to give the man money then getting to school.

Before he knew it he was at his apartment the lady that sits at the desk was nowhere to be found. 

He shrugged it off and walked up the stairs to his apartment. The hall was dark but he could see a light. It seemed to be the light above his door he thought to himself that the lights were on when he left but shrugged it off he would call the landlady when he got inside.

Then he picked up his doormat to retrieve the key he left there this morning to find out there there was two dollars lying under it he thought nothing of it

 

“It must be my lucky day.”

 

Picking up the two dollars he went inside as he walked through the door it closed behind him to a white room. 

Not the dirty and dark room he was used to. Turning around to find the door it was no where to be found. Reaching to where the door used to be his hand just passed through. 

turning back around. There was a man with his back to him sitting in a chair across an empty chair which he felt was calling him. A man with the same gray hair as the man he gave the money to this morning was sitting in the other chair, his eyes green with only hints of gray.

 

As the human crossed the room a voice could be heard.

 

“Take a seat.”

 

It was a low voice more like a growl then a real voice as the human sat down and a cup of coffee appeared on a table in between the human and the gruff looking man. They sat in silence for what felt like an hour. As the human tried to speak, the man interrupted

 

“where are------”

 

“So human what is your desire.”

 

The human stared blankly at the man whose eyes turned darker until they were like staring into space. The man grabbed the coffee took a small sip and spit it out.

“This is terrible.”

He snapped his fingers and a black cup came from the thin air with weird red marking of the side.

 

“So have you thought about what you want”

 

The human said nothing with his mouth slightly gaped open. The man said with a puzzled look on his face 

”My bad i was rude i never introduced myself my name is %^•#.

The humans face shot pail because all he heard was blood curdling screaming in place of a name.

“So I will grant one wish for you and if you can't tell me the truth of what you want I will look for it myself.”

 

The only word the human could say is “Thank you.” 

 

He didn't know why that was the only words he could say but before he new it The man with the unknown name shook his head in agreement and said

 

''If that's what you desire.”

 

Before the human could say another word his eyes became blurry as he took one last look at the man he noticed the man stand up bow his head two small gray nubs were poking through his gray long hair he eyes were as black as coal then the world went dark.

 

As the I awoke my vision was blurry but I could feel something warm going across my eyes as my vision began to focus I saw that there was little light where I was I could barely see my hands in front of me.

Taking another look my hands wernt there anymore as I looked again in Astonishment there were two small dog like paws where my hands used to be. 

As my eyes began to adjust there was movement next to me. I see, I was next to a small dog all white with one blue streak running down its side ending at its back right paw as I was looking at the small dog next to me. A warm breath hit my neck. 

I turned around to see two large wolves waiting in anticipation as I saw the two large wolves. I screamed but what came out wasn't a scream of a frientend teen it was the yelp of a small dog.

The two wolves frowned and licked my face. The yip must have woken up the small dog next to me because it jumped to my back taking me to the ground then rolling off next to me.

There was a small puddle next to where I landed. looking at my own reflection I was a small all black dog with yellow eyes. I soon realized that I wasn't dragged to a cave. I was somewhere completely different and the wolves around me were not strangers. They were my new family. A loud howl came from one of the wolves. The small wolf next to me started running to the howl. 

As I slowly walked to them with caution I realized they looked beautiful. The largest of the two wolves was black with blue eyes while the other has yellow eyes with long white fur and a blue stripe. 
When I came to the two large wolves I was pretty scared but they both licked my eyes which made me happy for some reason...

Then I came to the realization that there two large wolves had been my parents and the smaller of the wolves was my little brother or sister but i'm not too sure yet. 

Everything was still pretty fuzzy...

The largest of the wolves was definitely my Dad while the smaller one was my mother but I couldn't figure if the smallest one was my sister or brother. As the two large wolves licked me clean from being tackled by my sibling.

But after running this though my head that’s how I got to where I am. After some thinking my mind started to clear up again. I realized that the person I was talking to was some sort of demon or devil hence the horns and black eyes.

And he granted the unspoken desire for the reason I am still oblivious too.

 

*Its probably for losing a bet or something stupid.*

 

As the day went on we slept and ate normally. what I supposed is considered normal now. I have slowly begun to think that this is how I will live for now. 

Side note I have named my new mom and dad as well as my sibling.

My dad's name is Dawn, my new mother’s name is Winter and the new sibling I figured out is a girl and I came up with the name Dusk. 

 

I learn that this is more like the fantasy world iv read out in fantasy books. When I saw Winters claws glow a deep red and she lit a fire in are small cave for the first time it amazed me. 

Dawn brings us meat and it looks more like giant boars and pigs they have large tusks from their mouths and there skin is as hard as steel. I decided to sleep on things to see if this was all just a dream or delusion but I woke up the next morning to Dawn lying on me. Winter and Dusk surrounding us.

*So this is how a real family is Supposed to be like.*

 

As I was about to get up I heard a bell sound but none of the others reacted so I thought that this might really be like one of my books. I tried to think of the word information but no reaction. I thought of another word for info I thought [Status] then a dark blue screen Appeared with some info I looked through the screen it was in English

*Ping 

Name: Fang

Gender: Male 

Lvl:0

Race: Wolf 

Skill: space magic: lvl 1

 

As I look around I saw 2 other tabs at the top one was a weird bag symbol but it had a lock on it the other was just a (A) it had a one next to it I thought about it and it brought to a new screen it said achievements underneath.

*Ping

~Achievement completed (open staus for the first time.)

Rewards: Wolf language, Gift from: %^•#)

 

I went back not understanding what it means then I noticed. 

 

Skill [Wolf language] has been acquired.

Skill [Absorption] has been acquired.

 

Things just got a little more interesting

3