Chapter 10
32 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ping

Aghhhh already”

~Newly acquired [Book of slaughter] and be used to upgrade the system. 

Would you like to use it?

 

Wait, I don't even have the book though. Looking around the den there was nothing that looked remotely like a book around here.

 

You know what to do.”

 

The blue screen quickly flashes red before quickly closing itself

 

*Ping 

 

~ You and the Book of Slaughter have been fully tied to the system.

 

-New features have been added

- Free level up to one skill has been given to the host. 

I'm so lost with this… What the hell does this mean?

 

*Ping

 

O.o? What's so confusing?

 

Okay when did the system start responding back? That's a little bit creepy.

 

*Ping 

 

--" Fine I won't help you.

 

Shit, I'm sorry come on don't be upset…

 

How the hell am I supposed to cheer up a system? 

 

*Ping 

 

You know I can hear your thoughts right? :P

No… I didn't think of that. Let's just forget everything that happened for now alright?

 

*Ping 

 

Fine, After Upgrading past guest mode. You are fully integrated with the system. 

 

-Forcing to open your previously dormant files from the system. Due to your files “oldness” most of the data has been lost.

-Creation Myth( Original ), A Old world map. Are the only files able to be recovered.

Would you like to recover files?

 

Wait, Why do I have old files? 

 

*Ping 

 

-Authority to ask questions is too low.

Would you like to recover files?

 

Yes.

 

A shooting pain ran through my head. I felt like something was burning into my very soul. Many thoughts rushed into my head each one speaking at the same time. Each one trying to be louder than one another until they were screaming. Within a second all the voices were quiet…

 

A bold voice echoed through my head.

 

“ In the beginning there was one being whose words formed the very foundation of each realm. With each word he spoke he infused his very will and blood, Bending reality and shaping the realms. His first words gave birth to “The forged realm”. Soon after he grew bored of being alone, Speaking life. Creating various species he was filled with joy over his new found creations. But everything comes with a price. With life being created a balance was needed Good and Evil festerd to the new life. 

At first they were slow to learn but within time they grew into Monstrous kingdoms claiming land. Due to him being so strong they all looked at him, some even followed him and prayed to him. They lived peacefully for a very long time and he gave them many things including the ability to create magic and new lands to explore. Stories were told about him, A being who walks among the realms whose appearance can change on a whim. The god of creation, But all good things come to an end. Greed filled them, they even tried taking his power for their own… he was not angry with his creations he only pitied them creating even more for them to explore trying his best to give them everything. But they weren't happy. This went on for what felt like centuries until eventually. While serving his normal food they poisoned him. It's not like it had any effect but he had had enough. Killing off everyone inside the temple and leaving to the deepest part of the realms. Killing everything in his path he created a new race... Demons. Soon his name of god of creation turned to the King of slaughter. After many years of killing he suddenly disappeared without a trace. It's been a millennia since he last sighting. With their creator gone the demons run rapidly claiming territory and waging war with the older races making their own kingdoms.”

 

*Ping 

 

~Creation Myth( Original ) has been installed inside your memory.

 

Holy shit. The room was still spinning. I could barely keep myself standing and quickly sat down.

 

Fang!”

 

I was quickly tackled to the floor by Dawn looking over it looked like she had just woken up. Her fur was all ruffled and you could still see her droll on the side of her face. Pushing her off me, I sat up.

 

“How'd you sleep?” Putting my paw on her back I started combing the fur down. She looks more like a porcupine than a wolf. Turning around she looked behind her and yawned.

 

“Pretty good mom and dad should be up soon.” standing up and taking a step back. It looks like I got it all sweet.

 

*Ping 

:o Much better. 

 

Man, I almost completely forgot what I was doing. 

 

“Hey Dawn all be back a bit, I'm heading out.” 

 

“Fine but come back soon.”

 

Leaving the den I quickly headed into the forest. I have a few things I want to test and I have to figure something out about those people. And figure out the meaning behind that story so much to do and so little time…

 

After an hour or so I finally made it back to the demon trees. Walking slowly through the trees I found my way back to their camp site. It wasn't that hard to find the second time.

 

*Ping 

 

:P Your welcome.

 

“Yea, yea thanks.” I'm still not used to that...

 

Not much had changed since I was last there. Walking along the tree line trying my best to stay out of sight I crept behind the small building. The smell of freshly cut wood still lingered. Built this camp recently… how'd we not notice them… 

 

Walking around the side of the building there doesn't seem to be any windows or opening besides the door. Coming to the front of the house I stood silently staring at the handle… i don't have thumbs god dammit.

 

*Ping

 

(-‸ლ) The skill book you idiot. How haven’t you looked at it?

 

Oh come on i haven’t had time… no need to be rude about it. I quickly went back behind the building. 

 

Now where did it put it… 

 

[Storage]

 

Ah there it is. I guess I should start using this more. I only put the knife and book in there so far. It could come pretty handy in the future.

 

Grabbing the old book from space with my teeth, I laid it on the floor. Pushing the cover of the book it slowly flipped open.

 

This is going to take forever…

“ To begin the process, force your mana outside your body to your skin's surface and try to make the line of mana as thin as possible. Inscribing the symbol below at each end of your limbs and one on your back, it may be painful. After creating the symbol, pour a large amount of mana into each symbol while having a clear thought of the illusion you would like to produce. After the first use of this technique, The symbols will become Permanently bound in place on the body and will become invisible without mana inside. 

To use the tenquice again pour mana inside the symbol and repeat the process.

 

  • Can only last 2 hours before the symbols is depleted of mana.

Man this is gonna be awhile isn't it...

...

 

..

 

.

2