Chapter 22: falsehood
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Standing back up and reading his swords, I slowly started to move. Taking my time I slowly made a semi circle around before his shouts rang out again.

“Stop playing, I know you understand me! Come at me.” Swinging his sword wildly in the air a couple times before planting his foot form to the floor.

  Without a second thought I quickly shouted out

“How many in the village?”

  The man laughed as his echo faded though the darkness surrounding us, the warm chill of the frozen body’s turned and shifted behind me. Snow must have fled in all the noise but I could feel his faint stare sitting upon one of the body’s behind me.

The man grew silent before shifting his weight to his back foot and readying his sword.

“You'll have to kill me first, Demon!”

  Speaking got me nowhere… turning my center of gravity i quickly shifted it as low as possible. Before quickly using charge to gain as much distance as i could. Within a couple seconds I was within his sword reach. For a split second I could see a single Twitch run through the man's body before his arm shot down directly to my skull. Quickly jamming my paws to the floor I quickly used charged to shift just barley to the right, with the sword whining just inches away from my head with a sudden crash the sound of rings shouted against my ears.

After gaining my footing back I quickly jumped back gaining a good three feet between us…

  Just what was that sense.. Cracking my neck I peered over to where the body's were, Snow was silently perched watching on the pile of Frozen corpses.

  *Thump

 

“That's why you don't look away wolf!”

  Looking back over at the man he quickly closed the distance before slamming his left leg into my shoulder, sending me shooting back before catching myself and stumbling to stay on my feet.

At this point I finally had enough, stumbling forward and releasing a large amount of mana I quickly encased my whole body in a smoke like residue, separating it from my body became a real strain I could feel it as my blood vessels pulsed and raved, but I finally did it moving the large amount of mana off my fur it quickly condensed considered mid air into a fog like haze that shifted through the air violently before my face

*Ping

Skill poison spores evolved into the Skill: Shroud of death

Shroud of death

~ Removing the Toxic naturally created in the host's body and forcibly mixing it with an excessive amount of mana until the point of mana suffusion can occur. Then producing said mana into a form of toxic fog separate from the body, perpetrated by the user's thoughts and will though mana.

~ Warning ~ Excessive mana required!

  With a deep inhale I quickly forced the mana to move above me above us to avoid his view and lower it whenever he gets close. But there is a downside… I only have about ⅓ of my mana left, looking over at the man who was happy chuckling, not worrying about anything in the world.

“This is quite the stupid one eh? Cant even kill a one armed man”

  Pulling up his sword he gently rested it on his one good shoulder, inching his way closer he was less on guard then the times before, he thinks I'm stupid? Even though I'm not hurt… An injured animal is a dangerous animal, that should be common sense no less. Before I knew it he stopped just barely outta his own reach. No less than a foot away… even in this light his body stood… pail, he stood motionless.

  Even his breath was silent… Before his body quickly slumped to the floor. In a heap the faint sound of cracking quietly rang through the air. Before a large plume of fog slowly seeped from his clothes. Trying to escape any way it could… small pools of blood quickly formed beneath the body. Within an instant the fog quietly faded leaving the field quite…

 

Snow Quickly coo’d before fly over and gently landing on my head. Grabbing the leg of the man with my teeth I quickly pulled it over to the rest of the frozen body’s that lay in the field leaving a thick strip of blood behind me then finally ended at the small pile of human body’s

   Looking up at the camp by the trailhead the fire was still burning quitly bright.

“Snow..?”

  Looking up, he quietly peeked his head down over my head.

 

“Can you go over and turn that fire out?”   

  Motioning to the camp just a couple yards away. Ruffling his feather a bit, he quietly flew off my head in the direction of the camp.

  Looking down at the body’s I quietly sat. I don't need others to watch me eat.. Quickly swallowing the one armed man's body whole like a starved lion and soon after the others followed without delay. Snow, who quickly turned off the fire, came gently flying in and landed at the top of my head happy, cooing that he did the job. The field was dark and silent…

*Ping

~ Elephant body cultivation lvl: 1

  • When practice increases the body's strength 2x each level until the body can't be penetrated by even the strongest sword.

~ Human magic: Purify

  • Only gained by approval of the church.

(Said to cleanse one's spirit and a small increasing one's healing factor. As well as purify water

*Excessive Mana Transfer spell

  Why is this one's Explanation so weird? And what's the warning for? It only does that on a couple of my Skills, but it's given by the church that humans follow… so the false gods made a skill?

Anki? What's with that Warning.

*Ping

Like it says it's an excessive amount of transferring your mana to someone else. And it's such a shitty explanation because it's such a shitty skill if they wanted to just steal mana and just kill people already why make a lie of a skill.

I could feel the deep disgust in Anki’s Words even though the bland lettering of the system Panel… he really hated the False gods unlike the old man who wants nothing to do with them…

...

..

.

0