Prologue
39 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I was a child, I was a very hyper and playful boy who played toys and video games. It was normal for a young child to be engrossed in playing, but I was a special child

I had Autism.

The good news is that it wasn't crippling autism, enough to earn me a place in the SPED class though, but I could make do.

But the autism wasn't the issue here. The issue was the fucky wucky mind of a mentally ill elementary school child.

It started one day, a day like any other. I was playing LEGO Star Wars on my Gamecube, and me being the curious child I am, wanted to build LEGOs with the force like Anakin did in the game. I also wanted to do the badass double jumps LEGO Yoda would do. Thus, my dumbass elementary school self, journeyed to become a LEGO building jedi. I studied the game mechanics and looked at the way they built Legos with the force, and so I tasked myself with building a Lego house with the force. 

A week later, I was still trying to build a Lego house with the force. I eventually gave up and decided to achieve the more realistic goal of jumping like Lego Yoda. And so for the next month, I would try to jump and then do another jump in the air like Lego Yoda. I tried doing back flips, and I almost broke my neck every time.

After a month passed, and many painful injuries, I started to question reality. A young squirt like me was questioning the fabric of existence because he could not jump like Lego Yoda. And so, the young me said FUCK THAT!!!

Despite the constant blows to my sanity, I truly believed that I could do it! I pushed myself harder so I could jump like Lego Yoda! My eyes were burning with determination and willpower and every failure led to my willpower increasing. 

Another month passed, and after failing and failing again, and after getting a reality check from the folks because I got hurt trying to do the jump during recess, they tried snapping me back to reality. But little did they know, the damage was done.

That willpower that was constantly building up with each failure was destroying my mind and eventually led to my very first mental breakdown in which I was willing to jump off the roof in order to achieve Lego Yoda's damn double jump and after being pinned to the ground by my old man after nearly getting to the window, I had a seizure due to the amount of stress in my mind. 

I was a kid who was very emotional and with my determination to jump like Lego Yoda and constantly failing, it made me nearly go insane in order to achieve that. That nearly turned me into another post under the Mind Break hashtag. 

I woke up and suddenly, I didn't have that mad desire and unquenchable determination to complete the double jump. It was almost like it completely vanished. But little did the retarded me of the past know, something was born from the lost willpower, in my subconscious mind.

Thus begins the story of how a stupid little shit, aka me, Jack Martin, became a Norman Bates lookin bitch playing poker with his three personalities in the looney bin. And trust me, my story is anything but boring.

3