Chapter 1: Room of Deception
6 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a world where all supernaturals and bizarre things become common things; where all magics, martial arts, and cultivation techniques become united, a super ordinary and creepy house has actually caused a stir in the entire world.

A small house which can be found at the very top of the highest mountain in the world stands tall despite having a small size. The walls of that house were just made from an ordinary type of cement as the paint started to peel off while the door and window were just made from ordinary wood as they start to lose their effectiveness. Blood can also be seen plastered on the wall as numerous scratches make it more creepy.

All beings.. be it immortals or mortals, were intrigued by the existence of this house since, despite numerous powerful immortals trying to destroy it, none of them succeed. The house still remained the same as before, tightly closed as ever. That's why, when a sudden voice echoed throughout the entire world, saying that the "Spacious Small House" will be opened next week, all creatures has anticipated its opening.

All creatures want to enter the house as the voice had also said that those who succeed in touring the house will become the God of this world. No creatures can reject such an offer as all creatures have been dreaming to attain a power equivalent to a God, that's why, the highest mountain, Prison Mountain, become overcrowded as all creatures from the entire world flock on it.

Powerful figures fight each other for a better position as the scheduled time was near on arriving. Weak people were sent to the back... Making their chances drop dramatically.

"Spacious Small House will open in three... two.. one..!" A loud sonorous voice suddenly reverberated from the sky as all attention was caught by it.

"Spacious Small House has been successfully opened for everyone to try their luck. Inside the Spacious Small House, 1000 rooms can be found, holding different challenges. If any creature has successfully finished all of the 1000 challenges, that creature can have the power equivalent to a God. Once you enter the house, your life will be put on the line. The house will only accept one creature at a time, so better decide now who's going to enter first as the door will open in 3 minutes." the sonorous voice continues to linger, sending tension for everyone present on the Prison Mountain.

Fights broke out as everyone has become desperate to be the one who acquired God's Strength. As everyone was still immersed in fighting, the closed door.. suddenly create a creaking sound, halting everyone.

Darkness greeted the eyes as chill unexpectedly travels countless bodies. A strong aura leaks out as the house seems to become bigger than before.

"First Trier: Jabon

Level: 89

Race: Goblin" 

As the sonorous voice faded, a sudden pitch-black light shot out before covering the small green with big ears Goblin, Jabon.

Jabon, who was the current tribe leader of Goblins, being revered by every goblin, was dragged to enter the house as the door instantly closed with a bam.

Jabon was greeted by endless darkness the moment he enters the house, as he felt like his existence has been erased from the outside world. The house, which he keep on dreaming to enter, was actually like a trap that is capable of killing him in an instant. As he take the first step, darkness was outshined by golden light, and the vision slowly become clear.

A luxurious house has actually appeared in Jabon's eyes as a big door hinders his way. A door made from precious metal with its doorknob composed of gold, tempted Jabon as he steeled his resolve and open it.

A vast golden land appeared as terrible hotness almost burn Jabon's skin despite having a level of 89. Jabon took a step inside the door, and the door had unexpectedly disappeared without any warning.

"Eh?! Where's the door?" Jabon asked as he felt like he just did a terrible mistake. 

But as he had already entered the room, he had no choice but to finish it. According to the sonorous voice, every room is a challenge, so this desert was definitely a challenge that Jabon needs to finish.

Walking in the midst of hotness, Jabon has now started to feel thirsty but even after an hour of finding water, he hasn't seen any shadows or signs of it. Droplets of sweat appeared on his forehead as his green skin started to change its color due to the continuous exposure to the sun.

No living things, such as cactus or even a camel can be found and just pure golden sand, making Jabon feel desperate now. Even fresh air was not present, feeling like this room is like hell.

Jabon continue to walk for another hour, but nothing still happened when suddenly he did notice something was wrong.

The golden sand he actually thought of being golden sand, actually feels like a land. His footstep never submerges on sands or nor does he have his tracks imprinted, which is definitely strange.

Jabon, to try if his hypothesis is wrong or not, punches the sand, and surprisingly, the golden sand starts to form a crack. Crack traveled to all the land and began to crumble.

"Hahaha... You think this challenge is hard?! I'll definitely finish all 1000 challenges and become the god!" Jabon yelled crazily as he become confident.

As the golden sand crumble, water actually showed up, elating Jabon who's been really thirsty right now. As he finished drinking to his full content, he then began to dive into the water to look for a door. In the waterbed, a blue metal door lay motionlessly underneath, making Jabon grin.

As the blue door opened, numerous thickets has actually appeared, teleporting Jabon into the jungle. Jabon walks the jungle to know and be familiar with it, but even after a while of walking... No creatures can be found except for just thickets. Walking around has bored Jabon now as he picks a random fruit from the tree and eats it. A sweet yet sour taste lingered across Jabon's tongue as he picked another fruit.

"Wait.. is.. is it related to this fruit? Ahahha.. this challenge is so easy!" Jabon said confidently as he began to pick all the fruits he had found.

With the fruits he had picked, some fruits had the shape of a jigsaw puzzle, exciting Jabon more.

Finding and arranging countless fruit jigsaw puzzles, Jabon has finally finished creating a red door.

As the red door opened... deep blue water appeared as countless big sharks roamed around, waiting for prey. In the center of the shark, a chained door floats leisurely, making Jabon excited as fighting was the thing he likes the most.

Swimming around with incredible speed, Jabon sent a powerful punch at every shark, creating large ripples as an invisible force attacked the shark's body. Loud wails echoed as the shark dies consecutively until the largest shark remained.

"You shall not pass this challenge!" The largest shark yelled, as the water vibrate creating a splash, as its large size slowly become small, as small as a thumb.

The shark attacked Jabon with a speed like a bolt of lightning, and successfully pierced his legs. Jabon yelled in pain as he become annoyed now. He didn't expect that the largest shark would be the smallest shark now.. making it quite tricky to defeat it.

Having a small size has a large chance of evading Jabon's attack, but as Jabon still held the power of 89, he still successfully killed the shark with a swat of his hand. A certain key actually dropped from its body, making Jabon able to unlock the door.

The fourth door, the fifth door, until the 999th door, was successfully opened by Jabon, as he spent 10 years just to arrive at his current level. Excitement can be seen in his eyes as his level has actually improved to level 106 plus the last challenge that will grant him a power equivalent to God's level.

When he finally find the cat that was so good at sneaking, he then brought it to the door, as the last door of challenges slowly opened.

"Congratulations to the creature, Jabon, for successfully touring the house! A power that can equal God's level will be given and can be acquired! Will Jabon accept it?" the sonorous voice echoed the moment Jabon stepped outside the door. The countless creatures present the moment he enters the house last ten years were actually still there.. making his pride and arrogance on him growing up.

"Yes!" Jabon accepts it without hesitation. Suddenly, golden light falls from the sky as it shot toward Jabon... Making his body tremble and shake, as terrible pain strikes his inside as the aura and level keep on increasing.

The ground where he stayed actually gave in as the air and void can't seem to withstand Jabon's aura. Jabon tried to punch forward, but a tornado appeared creating trouble for all creatures present on the scene.

"Hahaha!! See this power?! This is mine now! I am the God of this world! Mortals, bow down before me!!" Jabon yelled arrogantly as his voice was like a rumble of thunder, reverberating throughout the entire world. All creatures bow down before him, as reverence for Jabon sprouts in everyone's heart.

Jabon seeing how all creatures respect him was filled with joy as he descend the mountain with elegance shrouding him. 

"Oh... Before I forgot, this house shouldn't exist anymore!" Jabon, to make sure that no one can attain the same power he has right now, destroyed the Spacious Small House.

"First Trier, Jabon, has failed the first challenge! Jabon will now be forever sealed in the room called Room of Deception."

Note: There's no definite schedule for updates. If you have any comments, just comment below. Hope you would support this book. Thanks.

1