Death
33 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(A- This means my message, not others speaking. I am still editing so you may find some changes.)

"Yeah, Great. Now look slightly up. " A man holding a camera said. A beautiful woman was doing as she was instructed. It could be seen that she was a model.

She had dark blue eyes with black slightly curly hair

She had dark blue eyes with black slightly curly hair. She looked seductive with her curvy body.

[ A -I find it hard to describe the face feature. This is how she is supposed to look]

"Done. Time to pack up guys." the man said looking up from the camera. "It is a pity that today is the last day." the man said to the woman. 

"Yeah, it is a pity. Well, thank you for giving some time to my request." the woman said with a smile.

"No problem as you have helped me when I needed it the most." (man)

"We have to say goodbye now or I might miss my flight. (woman)

"Yeah, bye" (man)

Saying the goodbyes. The woman who boarded the plane.

After days - - - -

"I will clean it up later just leave it there." said the same woman who was seen before.

"Sapphire, come fast. Guess what? The manager called he said that you won the award for modeling you had wanted." An brown hair and green-eyed woman said with her eyes sparkling.

" An brown hair and green-eyed woman said with her eyes sparkling

" I knew I could get it. I had put so much effort into it." Sapphire said with a confident smile. But excitement could be seen in her eyes.

" Now I am going shopping. For the event which is gonna be tonight. It is 3: 45 pm already. You are gonna be late for your date if you don't hurry." Sapphire said putting on some red lipstick.

"Ohh no, I gonna be late for it. Byee" eve shouted running off.

After finishing up makeup." Which dress will I wear today? Well, I think this blue one looks good" Sapphire mumbled. 

Sapphire starts moving towards her sports car. 'Well, I do everything right? Let's check. Keys, phone, wallet, etc. Done now let's move.' She said talking to herself.

After 15 minutes-------

" Damn the car had to break down now." She mumbled. 

As she was frustrated by her situation. Suddenly a truck came and hit her car along with her. 

Her head was paining when she looked up she winced in pain. She was scared. Her car's front glass broke and she could see a large piece of glass in her stomach.

She could feel a metallic taste in her mouth. There was a lot of noise around her. ' Man, a truck hit me. Maybe I would end up in another world ' Sapphire thought. 

She wanted to laugh but she could not. The surrounding noise was slowly fading away. Before all black surrounded her she thought 'finally we will reunite'  and took her last breath.

0