Abandoned
32 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then suddenly. . .

A large man standing there.

He was a blonde with yellow eyes. 

He had a beard.

He has fluffy ears on top of his ear and a tail.

He looked like a lion.

Maybe he is one.

"This is the food and drinks. You are to go to the witch and study there after a year. And prepare your own food. We will take care of the female if she stays. Otherwise, she can go with you, but has to return after the study is finished." The man spoke. He was handsome. He had a cold and harsh voice. 

There is still a need to study.

The little male snake nodded.

"The male name is Desmond and the female Desdemona. Food will be provided for only this year." saying that he went away.

(A- Now, the name is changed. So I will call her by her new name.)

'So they are just gonna leave weak children to fend themselves.

That is illegal if it was earth I would have already filed a complaint. Humph ' that was what Desdemona wanted to say but nothing came out.

Desdemona looked at her brother but he was calm. But isn't he too calm?

Oh, wait he has the memory of others.

So, there won't be much problem, right?

'Stop thinking about this. First I have to see where I am ' she thought.

She started to swim toward the shore. It was a man-made pond or orc-made pond you could say.

Suddenly her stomach gave out a call. 'I am hungry. Let's eat first.' saying that she started crawling towards a basket. 

Desmond was following her closely.

 In the basket pieces of raw meat could be seen.

Desdemona watched it in horror. 

'I have to eat raw meat. Calm down.

*deep breath* I CAN'T CALM DOWN' said Desdemona trying to be as far as possible.

Again a sound came from her stomach.

Desmond picked up a piece of the meat and swallowed seeing as Desdemona didn't eat.

He took a piece and came towards her.

' You can do this. Just think of it as sushi' she said and trembling swallowed it as Desmond stared at her.

(A - She can't chew. She is now a snake. She just has two teeth.   Am I the only one who thought of one of adam's teeth funny videos with Hannah? )

'My sister is weird.' that was the thought of Desmond.

'I cannot taste anything. Is it good or bad? First, let's eat.' saying it she started to gobble up the meat with Desmond.

Within a few minutes, they finished the meat. 

Then they. . .

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author Note 

It is so fun to leave in a cliffhanger.

I am stuck in a steamy scene. 

I wonder how people can write pages of it. I would just write a hundred words after using all my brain cells and power.

I keep messing up the POVs as an in-between third person and fl povs.

( Word count - 477 )

0