Family
64 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Hey stop that I just bought that game.]

[Yeah I know you ordered it on eBay right?]

My name is Nathen Miles the one I'm arguing with is my big sister. Brandy Miles, she's a tomboy and acts for manly than anyone I know. I'm 16 years old while she's 19 years old.
[Come on let's go to GameStop the game you got was a fake.]

Brandy was right I was so happy to get the game I wasn't paying attention and ordered a fake copy of the game I wanted.

That's the thing about my family we can argue all day long but at the end of the day still care about each other. My family has my father whose a police officer. My mother works in a flower shop. my big sis[Brandy] and little sisters who are twins[mia and lily]. We went out to brandy's car it was a dodge and all-black like GTA5
As we drive towards the nearest game stop we start talking.

[How the permit state test coming ]she asks while driving.

[It's okay if I ever find out I would kick his ass. What do I need to understand all the signs for.]

She hits my head for kussing. She's been teaching me how to drive. Which is simple the problem is all the signs still I passed that monster of a test.

[How's finding a girlfriend coming along?]

[Since when did I start looking for a girlfriend I enjoy being a single man]

To that, she just laughs. I don't have any skills when it comes to picking up girls. The pretty girls in school are all mostly stuck up or dumb. Lots of them wear makeup and the girls with nice figures all go for the rich boys, In terms of looks I would rate myself are 7 out of 10. I know I'm not the best but I'm definitely not the worst. I have short black curly hair with light brown eyes. An average build a little bit overweight in the stomach but not noticeable unless I wear something tight or take my shirt off.

[Since when did you become a man] my sister asks even tho she knows I have zero skills. When it comes to picking up girls

As she says that she looks down at m crotch. To that provocation, I can only shut my mouth as I see a smirk forming on her face. When we pull up to Gamestop's parking lot and enter the store. The store clerk a man in his 20s looks at my sister or I should say a certain part of her. Brandy's light brown skin compared to my light skin. She has a pretty face thin brows a straight nose and average size breasts with a full behind. That shows well in her tight jeans and black shirt.

[Sis you have another admier]

She understands what I mean and finds the clerk looking at her behind. Once she caught him looking the clerk instantly started to act like he was working.
I find the game I wanted and went to the cashier to pay. After I and brandy leave the store. Me and brand talk as she drives home. We pull up in the driveway of our house. Our house is a normal size house with 2 bathrooms and 4 bedrooms that's all on one level.
I go get some game time in before my parents come home. They get off around 3:30 and the twin's school let out at 4:00.

After a while of game time, I hear the front door open and know everyone's home. I go to help the twins with their homework.
It's what I always do when they come home. They both have blue eyes and black hair with tan skin which can only be described as adorable.
They both call me big brother when they want something. They are so young but already know how to use their cuteness to their advantage.

[How was school?]

[Boring that teacher likes to touch our face.]

The twins are really adorable even though I have to hold myself back from hugging them.

[That's because you're both so cute ]

[Nathen come to help me cook dinner]
I heard my mom yell in my room I tell the twins to work by themselves for a while.

Helping mom throw down in the kitchen is a part of my daily routine. I can say for a fact no one can cook like her.
[Hey brat when are you going to get a girfirend]
She asks as she seasoned the meat.
[Come on not you too your the mother you should stop me from getting a girlfirend]
[Really there's no cute girl you like none at all?]

She says as she pocks my stomach with a cooking utensil. We continue to talk about nonsense as we cook dinner. That's we I hear dad come out of the bathroom. Followed by a stench the stench of a big shit. When I was throwing down in the kitchen he was blowing up the bathroom.
[Dad really you could have at least used air fresher.]

[I did you just can't smell it yet]
As he walked into the kitchen the stench seem to have a mind of its own. It spread into the kitchen and my sibling's room. My sister was the first to come out of her only to be hit with the stench.
[God dad what did you eat at taco bell?]

[I did how did you know?]
Then we heard mom say it was time for dinner.
So we all stop talking about how dad killed the bathroom. We talk and laugh as we eat dinner.
[Nathen are you really not coming with us on the trip?]
My parents are planning a trip to see our family in Texas. I wasn't interested and going I would rather stay and watch anime than play nice with people I don't know.

[No I'll just stay home you'll only be gone for a few days.]
Dad hassled me about being safe even tho he was being overprotective he is a police officer after all.
After dinner, my sister washes the dishes while I dry and the twins put them away. Then I help mom do the laundry I see the burn mark on her arm. Mom is quite cute with a figure like brandy with brown hair and light brown eyes. With a motherly aura around her with a gentle personality.When I was 7 and big sis was 10 we were playing and not paying attention and knocked over boiling cooking oil. She pulled us out of the way and got burned in the process. I thought she would be angry but she looked at us with worry on her face and showed a beautiful smile when she saw we were safe.
Once finished we all went to bed early because they had a flight in the morning.

0