Final Author’s Note/Back to Reality
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

        It's official. This book is, undoubtedly, my most favorite piece I have ever put together. I had so much fun sharing these old stories with y'all! The more I work on the book, the more I can't believe how much my writing has changed over the years... to the point I now have an undiscovered gem in front of me. However, this anthology is only a smidgen of everything I've written since 4th grade. I'm almost thinking about doing a second collection, but I'm first going to see how this one does, even though I still have so many stories I want to share.

        A couple of my favorite stories in this bunch include: Monastario Taxes CaliforniaThe Bridge Between TribesBittersweetThe Death Lion, and of course, every one of the Star Wars and Claxton stories. In a book like this, I believe grammar should be the least of your worries. At the end of the day, plot is more important. These are old stories, so they don't qualify for how I write today. The memoir chapters are the ones that showcase my modern writing skills.

        I don't want to return to reality, but eventually, I have to. However, I really hope this collection will do well, eventually. I want to show people to not be shy to upload your old writing pieces. It's really a lot of fun. It's just as much fun to read your old works, too. I'm so, so glad that I got to share this journey. It will be nice to refer to this when I go back and re-write these pieces. Until then, feel free to tell me which stories you think I should re-write. Thank you so much for reading, and may the Force be with you!

 

- Victoria/Viktoria

0