I am the last boss ? Part 2
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The mage and archer both found where I was immediately Ethos sighed saying if you are giving off so much mana, aura, and Spiritual energy enough to scare away a human army. When I asked why the monsters in the dungeons still attacked me the answer was because of the dungeon itself the dungeon forces its monsters to fight and kill, similarly the alchemist had put a similar spell in his artificial dungeon. 

Feeling a bit overconfident I stopped using <morning most>. 

The healer boosts his team with increased Strength, Constitution, agility, mana regen, and stamina regen. 

The first to attack me was the assassin(rouge) with his daggers which I easily sidestepped then the archer quickly shot an arrow and the mage cast a <wind blade> I caught the arrow then used a new and improved < Elemental Dragon Scale armor > which is cool looking Tattoos which are aura pathways on the physical body, I also can make them shine in multiple colors or just any color I want for example black for stealth, I get features of a dragon, like Claws, Wings, Tail, and most importantly awesome looking horns which stand up from the side of my forehead and have the obsidian like glow.  It gives me double the boost for the same amount of Dragon aura, this is something that Ethos taught me. 

I cast the Self-made spell <luminous sun> its effects are irritating intense light and I can maintain it at the cost of mana. 

Everyone except me was blinded by it, I had let my guard down after that, and the assassin bound me with a skill <shadow sense shackles> which dulled my senses a bit nothing major, and the mage cast <Sleep> but it did not affect me because it affects my Soul which has the security of a bank vault, he kept casting it which was annoying but I allowed it because I was getting <Sleep resistance Lvl 1> to level up while the assassin kept distracting me with ninja stars while the paladin conjured a spiral lance the Barbarian held it while the Healer/support enchanted it with <Spiral> and the monk kept me busy meanwhile with his martial arts < Twin dragon dance> it was a lot of kicks, the mage took this opportunity to enhance the Lance with lightning so that it can work as a railgun, after that the Barbarian threw the lance and the monk vanished into shadow and was teleported beside his teammates the Summoner Summons Earth Golems and Stromhawks each at level 50. While I was busy dealing with the summons the Berserker leveled the lance toward me and threw it. 

 To be continued. . . . 

0