Ch.3: Eihenstein (2)
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Flap!!

Lear closes the Eihenstein family history book before tapping her finger on the table lightly and thoughtfully. Even though she knew the whole story roughly from the novels she had read earlier. But when she knew such insights data she had never known before makes she felt quite excited.

From that day she told Lord Camerian all her stories, he was immediately willing to help her which is considered a great pleasure for her. At least she had a strong supporter to support her makes what she will do next a lot easier.

She had been at the Einstein manor for two days. After she had told Lord Cameron what she wanted. She hadn't seen him at the mansion ever since. However, she understands because what she asked may take a little time to prepare but she thinks that may be in time before Draven submitted a petition for the management of the Cabares family's assets to the Arbane Central Civil Court. The reason is the direct descendant of Leon Cabares, like her, was diagnosed as a lunatic unable to take care of all assets by herself. Therefore, he who is a legal husband has the right to manage that property.

Fortunately, he would not be able to register his new marriage with Phenia without legally completing divorce proceedings. Thus, Phenia has no right to Cabares's property even though she was Draven's lover.

However, Draven was able to register a new marriage while he registered with Lear there were only two cases. In the first case, Lear Cabares had died, and the body could be confirmed. Or if unable to find a body to confirm it will become the second case. That is Lear has disappeared for more than one year, and Draven must submit the document to a confirmation from the court that Lear is a missing person. After that, he can register a new marriage with Phenia.

As for the confirmation of the corpse, Lear was also very worried that Draven would find another corpse to replace herself. Because there is no DNA testing technology like she has read in other novels. To prevent this, she had to ask Lord Cameron for help.

Lear looked out the window with a thoughtful expression. Perhaps the story of her disappearance from there may have been known by Draven. If so, it could be both good and bad for her depending on how tolerant Draven is.

If he had a little patience, he might find a way to kill her and find another body to confirm instead. But this way, he'll have to take some risks because this method is too overt. According to his character, he would never risk using this method.

But if it's another way, it might be possible that is, to wait for a full year and submit documents confirming her disappearance. Because he probably wouldn't have thought that a lunatic like Lear would survive in that barbaric border village. And although she was lucky to survive, he just only hired two assassins to kill her and eliminate her corpse this was a plan to make her complete disappearance. The disadvantage of this method is that it takes too long but the risk is not equal to the first method.

No matter what method Draven uses, what Lear knew for sure was that Draven fidgeted certainly. Because according to the timeline of the story, after Draven kicks Lear Cabares out of the mansion. A month later he submitted a petition with the court to become the property manager.

Hah— Draven, what are you going to do now?

Lear smiled before getting up to keep the book on the bookshelf she had picked up to read. Maybe it's because in her former world she liked to read books makes her feel relaxed every time she is surrounded by books. Like the expansive library of Eihenstein's mansion, where books from all over the world are gathered here.

It's not a bad way to kill time—

As Lear was walking to pick a new book to read, her gaze suddenly stumbled upon a very old book that was hidden at the end of a bookshelf. When she took it out and saw the letters on the cover of the book. She immediately let out a smile.

'Records of the Knights of Eihenstein'

Suddenly there were three light knocks on the door and a female maid who Lord Camerian had ordered him to minister appeared in front of the door. She walked in and bow and then said politely to Lear.

"Sorry, Miss. It's dinner time."

"Um— I get it."

Lear gave a short reply, then glanced at the book in her hand and put it back where it was.

'Let's read later after dinner'

Then she walked out of the library with a maid.

----------

The Cabares Mansion was located in the capital at the same time—

While Draven was reading the monthly earnings sheet in the office. Suddenly there was a light knocking sound and a beautiful woman's figure appeared. Light blue hair and the same color eyes make her look soft, cute, and cherished. In her hand was a teapot tray that smoldered with the scent of tea drifting.

"Draft— I brought you some tea. I've seen you work for hours and am afraid you will tire yourself out."

Draven put the document in his hand and smiled at the woman in front of him with a passionate expression. Then he got up and walked over to help her carry the tray instead.

"Thank you so much Phenia, you can order the maids to do it instead. You don't need to do this at all. You are not a maid now. But you are my lover."

He put a tea tray on the table then took Phenia's hand lovingly and brought her seated on the luxurious guest sofa.

"It's okay. I just want to make it for you and besides, you still haven't divorced Madam Lear. So, I..."

Draven immediately pulled Phenia into his embrace before he spoke in a confident tone with amber eyes without sparkling.

"Phenia— Don't say that. The person who is my true love is you. It's not Lear. Don't worry, Phenia, soon I will register my marriage with you. And make you Mistress of Cabares, no— Mistress of Ernest."

Hearing this, Phenia's heart immediately swelled.

"Thank you so much for doing this for me, Draft— I love you"

She said and hugged Draven tightly. As for Draven, when he hears the words of love from the woman he is infatuated with. He immediately let out a happy smile.

"I love you, Phenia."

The atmosphere in the room was filled with affection that the two expressed to each other. The two of them sat snuggled together for a long time then Phenia spoke up.

"I must go. I don't want to disturb your work time. Don't forget the tea I brought for you. I did for you all my heart."

Phenia said with a sweet voice then she raised the teapot and poured the tea into a Draven cup.

"Hmm— it smells so good, it smells like you."

"W- what are you talking about!"

Phenia's face flushedfrom Draven's teasing. When Draven sees this, he laughed lightly, beforeraising his glass of tea to drink with a relaxed expression on his face.Without noticing that Phinia's embarrassed expression had now disappeared. Allthat was left was a calm expression and cold eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

 

This is my first Eng. novel. Thanks for reading!!
I will update every Sunday when my novel reaches chapter 5. Please follow me!
If you want to support me you can send a message to me or give me a tip. However, just you reading my story it's my honor for me.
My twitter --> IzabellaMay
E-mail --> [email protected]

0