Chapter One
3.9k 4 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ilaria Rubra is at the top of the world. Laying naked on her giant bed, surrounded by hot babes after another night of debauchery, a grin spreads over her plump lips. She lifts her arm and clenches her fingers in her signature gesture of superiority. 

“It’s great being me.” She turns to the girl nearest to her, some brunette who distinguished herself by the passion she licked her pussy and she shoves her lips against her large breasts. “Suck, come on. Make yourself useful for once.” The girl opens her tired brown eyes and gets to work immediately. Ilaria’s pussy quivers with the power she holds over these bitches. Dying and being reincarnated in this new world was the best thing that ever happened to her, especially considered her newfound powers... she had briefly considered conquering a small realm all to herself, but that would mean having to do some actual work.  

Instead, as chief enforcer to Augur Vancien of Ostrea, she got all the money, all the bitches she wanted, and got to show off her awesome powers from time to time.  

The girl sucking on her nipples is doing a bang-up job, just like yesterday. She passes her tongue around her areola to get it nice and wet before sucking slightly on her hardening nipples. A pleasant buzz spreads all over her body and she snaps her fingers as she meets the green eyes of another concubine, who meekly moves her head to lick at her pussy. Ilaria arches her beautiful body, showing off her lean, strong legs that still take nothing from her extremely feminine body, from her rounded butt to her large and firm breasts to her beautiful blonde hair and large blue eyes, now lidded with the sensations of pleasure as the green-eyed slave moves her talented tongue around her folds, teasing her clit just enough to make her groan.  

“Hnnh, yesss,” she mutters, arching her back some more. No matter how useless they were, these bitches seem to know what they are doing. She can feel another climax coming. 

“Commander,” another female voice interrupts her. She falls back on the bed, irritated.  

It’s that stuck-up bitch, of course. A tall young woman in polished steel armor, her short blonde hair in perfect order, barely held-back disdain in her green eyes as she squares Ilaria. 

“I did say not to disturb me.” 

“The Augur’s needs take precedence over our desires. Or pleasures, if I may be so bold.” 

Ilaria chuckles. This little bitch. Captain Rubella thinks she can show her that face just because she’s also another of the Duke’s favorites. Were it not for her tendency to be such an insufferable jerkass (and of course for her awesome reincarnation powers) she thinks the girl could even aspire to her rank. But you just have to look at her to understand she does not have the gall to even challenge her for it. She’s native, hence powerless. She can turn her to cinder with a gesture if she annoys her too much.  

“Whatever,” Ilaria hisses, pushing away the girls. They withdraw from her body with her juices still on their lips. “Don’t get dressed. We’re going to finish this in a minute. What’s the matter... Captain?” 

To her credit, Rubella bows her head once to show due respect, even if Ilaria is stark-naked and covered in juices all over her cheeks still red from stimulation, her breasts and pussy exposed. Still, one of these days she’s going to strip this bitch of her armor and spank her cute perky butt until she squeals

“You are wanted in the war room. There is a new mission for you. Solo, this time.” 

Ilaria chuckles, sitting up to cover her body with a white linen gown. 

“After you, Captain.” 

She loves the way she blushes (is it annoyance or excitement? She can never tell with her) once she refuses wearing proper attire even when it’s about meeting the big boss. Whatever. She follows her out of her quarters, grabs a cup of wine from one of the servants, takes one gulp and throws it behind her, the cup clanking on the marble floor.  

“Tell you the truth. I was starting to get a little cranky. All I do nowadays is partying and getting girls all over me. I needed a bit of a shake-up. Don’t you think?” 

“We all get rusty if we don’t exercise,” she replies. Ilaria chuckles. The little bitch is just jealous. She picks up a handful of pekoe nuts (imported from Chordata Lea, very expensive) another servant is holding and eats them one after the other, savoring the bittersweet delicacy. Is great being at the top. 

At last, the Captain leads her into a less-polished wing of the castle, one where there are far less servants and bitches ready to follow her every command, and opens the door to the war room.  

“The Commander has received your request,” she announces her. The Augur is a bald man with a long grey beard, two dark eyes that seem able to look into the blackest of night. Dresses in purple and gold he looks up from the parchment-covered desk and nods.  

“Thank you, Rubella. Please leaves us alone.” 

“Bye dear,” Ilaria waves at her and the little Captain goes red once again. Cute. She really has to order her to finger herself in front of the war council or something. See how that takes her down a peg or two. “So, why was I called? I was about to have a very good orgy.” 

“It’s what you do every day,” the Augur replies.  

“If my talents are not appreciated, I can go sell them to the nearest kingdom. I’m sure the Crumble Coast are eager to cover me in gold for all I can give.” 

He lets out a long breath through his nose. Old silly coot. 

“We’ve had this conversation already. Anyway... Commander... something has come up. I need you to deal with it.” 

“What is it this time? A horror horde from Masnadia? Another earth dragon?” 

“It’s the Black Knight,” he says opening a booklet. It’s full of names and locations she does not bother to read, but on page three there’s a drawing of a young girl with short red hair and green eyes, looking sternly at the viewer. Cute. Is this the infamous Black Knight? 

“She does not look so terrible for a girl who’s been making a fool of your legions for so long.” 

“Glad you grasp the point. Your new mission is to deal with the girl, as you say.” 

“Great. Can I keep her as a pet after I finish this? She’s cute,” she says licking her lips.  

“You can do as you wish. It's not like we can do anything about it anyway.” 

“Correct,” she winks. It’s great when people just understand there’s no stopping her, she’s just the best that there is. “So I’ll go get dressed. Consider this done.” 

“We owe you one. Inside the booklet you can find all the info we have on the Black Knight, from her last location to her usual attack pattern, to the tactics she usually displays to...” 

“Boring. I spent an entire life reading stuff. I surely won’t start now.” She takes the booklet anyway. She’s really cute, this mysterious Black Knight. “I will be back shortly. Keep the girls warm for me. In fact, why don’t you add a pair of twins to the rooster? I’d like to treat me to something special for when I come back.” 

“I will work on it,” the Augur replies with a thin smile.  

Stupid old man. She knows he can’t suffer her, but it’s just so fun to see him squirm. She gives him a mocking bow and leaves him to his little machinations. She has a cute tomboy to squeeze.  

*** 

Not long after Commander Rubra left the war room to go back to her wing, Vancien taps on an almost-invisible door. Out comes a flustered Captain Rubella, still holding her breath.  

“With all due respect, I have a few questions about this entire operation, my Liege.” 

“You can express them shortly. Beforehand, please take a look at these,” he points at the various piles of sheets and books open on his desk. 

Rubella does as she is told, peeking through the pages. It’s... a list of bills for silk and precious Idiran linen clothing – Corona is squeezing them dry. Another is a list of bills for services from the Houses of Pleasure. Another is a series of due loans to the ruling council of Chordata Lea, which really makes her frown. When the Lion sinks its teeth into something it never lets it go, and any debt occurred with one of those bastard merchants is a death sentence.  

“These are all bills.” 

“All the bills... for the last month.” 

Rubella blinks.  

The gears grind in her head. If this is just from the last month... it adds up to... 

“Samash burning bright,” she swears under her breath. “The bitch is costing us more than a war campaign.” 

“Do you have any more questions, Captain?” Vancien asks bitterly, letting himself fall on his chair. “It’s always been like that. Strays are a curse upon this world, no matter their otherworldly powers. They take and take and take and...” he lets out a tired breath. 

“I ummm... I do, my Lord.” 

“Ask away.” 

“Are you sure is a good idea to let her loose against the Black Knight? She could level a town if she’s left unchecked.” 

“I’ve made sure to bait her to the Euntines mountains for the past few weeks, thanks to your excellent work in containing the threat. She’s still there, miles away from the nearest big town.” 

“I guess this also answers my next question about why I was not informed.” 

“The less people involved the better.” 

“But... don’t you think setting up a battle between those two is just offsetting the problem? We so far lived in a balance... no matter the cost.” 

“There’s no balance coming from economic disaster, Captain. As for the consequences...” 

“... whoever wins...” 

“I have made a bet. Let’s all hope I made the right one.” 


Thanks for reading! If you'd like more stories like this, there is my acclaimed Corrupted Heroines available (just click on the picture)!

And remember to watch out around tentacles.

 

72