1 – Ch.1- Teleported
322 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was living in a world where everyone had their own special miracle, A miracle per person.

The miracle happen to be given by the God directly when we reached the age of 10 and was heavily depend on our skills and hobby. 

But, once a while, There was someone who had more than a miracle called Uncommon. 

Sadly, The doom of my world was brought by a war that was lead by this kind of person.

One of them had power of summoning crazy amount and variants of monsters, A leader of ??????? cult that attacked my home. 

" It's over "

I said as I choked the wrigling woman by my only remaining hand. 

This woman was surprisingly strong that she could stand on this deadly situation this long.

I was sick of looking her evil defeated face and changed my view to look around.

There were no survivor left but me and this devil on this battlefield which full of monster corpses. 

A beautifull small town where I lived, my little small house, my family and collegue and the trace of  all my life were nowhere could be seen.

Then, I looked back at the devil.

An big eye on her forehead where opened widely and letting out a black light that fully covered my field of view.

The next thing I knew was that I had been teleported into a thick unknown forest in a healty body of 10 years old child.

7