7
79 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Several strings had pierced the girl head. 

Sadly, it was not enough to kill her. 

" Sakit loh "

The girl said with a deep and calm voice. 

A chill went down to my spine as i couldn't kill this girl. 

She was much worse than my previews enemy. 

This kind of enemy, the Undead and other fast healing monster, was out of language for me. 

The situation was worse when i saw the strings dissapeared out of sudden. 

The blood that come out of her wound flowed down to the cocoon.

It destroy the cocoon easily.

This was super bad. 

I summon another strings out of my hand and escaping out of the place as fast as possible by re-designing my string from the hardened to the flexible one. 

Using the principle of a slingshot, I shot my self in zigzag and parabolic trajectory to erase my traces until i was forced to stop after I almost couldn't use my power anymore. 

I was forced to run and kept running, ignoring my growling stomach. 

After a good amount of time had passed, I find an small waterfall and jumped there.

My flexible string were hardened once again to make a small hole right on the middle of waterfall cliff, behind the falling water.

The hole was so small that I had to hug my knee to sit there. 

My string was changed once again.

It was become much thinner than before.

It was even thinner than spider web.

I made a cocoon and traped my own self inside to greatly reduce my scene.

Ofc I don't forget to let a little hole to breath. 

Once all was done, i couldn't use my power and was forced to lost my consciousness.

3