14
44 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was rare that I ate until I was full.

Ofc, I didn't do this out of the line until my stomach bulged. 

I ate just full enough that would not disturb my movement in the fight and exercise. 

After resting for a few minutes to digest the food, I began exercising on the spot. 

I started by meditating while moving the farthest strings to increase my domain.

There were a several monsters, exprecially the small one and plant-type one, which i had to fight in the process. 

Once a while, There were monster that  attacked me from the sky and underground. 

It was too tricky to handlenthem while meditating.

I need to move myself a bit if those happen. 

Instead of them, The one who disturb my consentration at the moment was the cocooned girl. 

" Adekkkk... kakak butuh ke-toilet "

Ofc, I ignored her and continued my meditation. 

After who knows how long, A black crack appeared in horizontal line, on the top of my head. 

A shining black hard small stone fell and hit my head. 

Only then, I turned my head and looked at the not soo good expression of the girl.

" Toileettt, tolong? "

Well, the expression on her face was enough to tell me what she currently need. 

I absorbed most of all strings that tied her, leaving some loose strings on her upper hand up to her lower head.

I could still easily choke her to death if she tried leaving my domain

The girl immedietly dashed on the scerets around the waterfall to do her own business. 

If only I understand her language, I would had known easily what she had been mumbling through the vibration I could feel on the strings. 

Well... It was only a matter of time..

3