23
33 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A destroyed town...

There were many collapsed and burned buildings while a swarm of Monsters filled the road and the sky. 

An hopeless people who didn't want to accept the reality would be trapped on their own mind, either by praying and crying while do nothing or just stunned watching the Doom while waiting for their demise.

While the others, Crazily become a sudden-hero that tried to turn the situation up site down by becoming Monsters Hunter or a savior. 

A savior, the people who save others cuz of their ability didn't help that much in fighting the Monsters. 

It's not just as simple as save or not save. 

Sometimes, The saved-people just did sucide when leaved..

There were also people who was too late to be saved, death on our own hug. 

There was also a Times that we was foced to choose between who the one that had to be saved first. Mostly, the meaning of death for the others.

I was one of them, The weak savior. 

At the moment, I was hitted right on the chest by someone who had lost their beloved.

" Why did you try harder? Why? Why? "

The crying teenager keep hit and hitting me while crying and screaming laudly. 

I could only stunned there, a like a statue, while watching the scene of doomsday.

There was nothing I could do but to be her punching bag cuz Inmy self couldn't use my power anymore. 

My energy had been completely depleted. 

" Why you left them? "

" Why? "

" Why? "

" Why? "

" ... "

" ... "

" ... "

And so, I woke up

2