31
29 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

=======

AUTHOR NOTE:

Heya, I wanna try using 3rd party POV in this fight.

So, we Will know all about that they were thingking.

=======

Tobat swung his wooden sword foward in the direction of the oncoming Riidho. 

The swing was too fast as If Tobat was scared of Ridho's burst power while there were still a good distance between them.

At this brief moment, Ridho was immedietly felt a great dissapointement about how his mother exaggerate her story' about this new family member ability. 

The same feeling was also felt by Riiya, his twins. 

She sighed laudly.

She was also a bit dissapointed to his brother who used all his power at once without slowy enjoying the fight. 

She slowly closed her eyes.

The outcome could be imagined very clearly.

In other side, 

Rii, the father, who had also been curious of Tobat skills, let a side his dissapointement and still watched the fighting.

Although, the seriousness in his eyes were Cleary lesser than when he had a bit expectation after hearing a 'crack' in Tobat way of holding sword. 

Lastly, 

Seraya, the Mother, just watched the fight calmly. 

She didn't understand much about fighting, So she could only directly compare the story' she had heard from the oldman and the current reality innfront of her. 

Even with those 4 different responses, they had a Cleary one same conclution 

That

The sword shouldn't hit Riidho at all.

...

...

...

It was supposed to be like that. 

3