33
32 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I walked to Seraya.

She was clearly sighing as soon as our eyes met 

She knelt and put both of her hands on my shoulder. 

" Bisakah kamu lebih menahan diri lagi? Untung saja pedang itu tidak menembus butuh anakku "

From her way of speaking, I could only guess that she was angry to me because I did almost hurt her son. 

Well... Riidho had aura and I hadn't

I had predicted that he could evade my attack easily. 

It was mostly based on my experience fighting with a kind like them.

I glanced at the stunned Riidho who was staring the wooden sword I had thrown. 

Then, I turned my eyes to see Rii and Riiya.

They were...

Okay...okay...

I understood, 

I thought A reason of my incapability to completely controll my power with my new body couldn't be used.

Yeah, my fault. 

" Haah... Aku lupa kalau kamu tidak punya kemampuan menerjemah "

Sera hold my hand tightly and brought me to a small guest room in her house and went away

Ugh...

I didn't like this kind of atmosphere, so I was thingking deeply.

Yeah yeah... Nothing I could do.

So, I sculpted the wooden door as soundless and as thin as possible using my hardened strings.

There were several pictures that showed my regret and my intention to move away.

I should just go before did something bad to this small family because of my carelessness.

The recent event was a claear sign that was given by the God to me. 

For someone who had just finished a war like me, I felt that living alone in peace independenly was a lot better than living with other confortably but getting a mental pressure. 

I left the house as quietly as possible as soon as I had finished the drawing.

3