43
26 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

=======

Same

=======

After spending about half a month, I finally arrived at the child hiding place. 

His home was in a place full poisonus monster while his house was made out of web and strings.

In the middle of his house, there was a huge round bed Made out of strings.

The boy was sitting on the bed while stared me. 

I spoke as soon as our eyes met. 

" Wow, are you intentionally waiting me here? "

I raised my hands and showed him that I was harmless.

I did wonder... Was he raised by an arachne?  Would I be able to meet his parents? Wait... What if he was actually kind of that monster in humanoid form?

If that's true... I had to tame him no matter the cost

This might be dangerous and chalanging more than I could predicted.

I kept my guard up while looking around even there was still no sign of danger as I slowed my pace to go to the child. 

I didn't have any intention to take revenge for his past action.

" Don't worry, I am not angry "

I said, as i was slowly walking to him.

" Are you Hungry? "

I stopped near the huge floating bed and summoned a buch of Snacks before sitting and ete one of the Snacks.

" This's delicious~ "

I tried to show him that this was save a food.

Sometimes, I had to raise the food in my hand once a while to show him the food.

After doing it several times and got no response, I decided to throw the foods to him.

My poor throwing capability was perfectly covered by his great catching skill.

It was fun...

A feeling of happiness was tickled my boring time.

His positive response was also triggered a sense of accomplishment of my weeks of strugle in dinding him.

Because of those

I was addicted to throw more and more food to him.

2