57
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

=======

Still the thief

=======

The journey was smooth.

It was only when we had gotten near that the problem arise. 

It was thanks to people who awared the situation that there was a deathly line which shouldn't be crossed at the moment. 

There were a sign of unexpected enemy that had killed our Target.

It should be a kind of spider monster. 

But, never in my life saw a monster that could control it's thread freely like a living creature. 

It was really a horor to see a thrown small creature that would immedietly being pierced on the air by the moving thread as soon as it was crossing some line.

A sign of Unique Monster,

Worse, A Boss field.

Because of that, A few people forced to be gathered to discuss a strategy to handle this savely.

So, we Made a camp near the forbidden area while waiting the plan to be Made.

" Thanks God, My only job was to accompany you "

" Huh, I was also gratefull to be only a guide this time. "

I spent my time to look for any food around with my only collegue.

" What will you do after this mission was done? "

" I would buy a decent gear to be an adventurer, save more money from that to buy a small house in some village. "

" aren't we prohibbited to leave this dark guild? You know? The Life or death rule? "

She was talking about the path we took when we registered to this dark guild.

" Don't worry, All would be fine as long as I take the God of Life's Oath. "

Yeah... All would be fine, Hopefully.

1