59 – A Son of Baron
18 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

=======

Okay, enough with the Thief couple.

Let's begin with the Leader now. 

=======

I was son of a wealthy baron that had a very small chance to continue my father possition.

Moreover, my mother was a second wife.

She was always motivate me and my siblings to study hard and not laze around.

We was thought to be gratefull and didn't have a high hope from father future inheritance no matter how fair he was. 

And so on.

There were clear reasons for me to leave the main house and being Independent.

Because of that, I and my siblings from the same womb were always being serious in our life and spent our time wisefully.

Another reason was... 

Because mother would always care and accompany us in all of our time in that main house to make sure we were not wasting our time. 

And now, I got a direct quest from my father friends. 

" My stupid soon had gone adventuring and didn't even sent a letter for several months. Please go find him "

" Could you do that my children? The reward is juicy but He is a bit impatient.  Your time is only A week to complete the mission. Could you do this? "

I accepted the mission immedietly.

Even I was an eldest son, being a son of second wife had it's own unique challenge. 

Thanks that I was still being respected by my siblings, I could still enjoy my live so far. 

This mission was a great opportunity for me to start my own independent life.

So, I led my siblings who wanted to take this opportunity.

Wasn't being together would be good than being a rival?

Thanks God, No one refused my idea.

2