61
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

=======

Still the son of Baron

=======

Actually, The information of the 'dead' was already enough to complete the mission and I had reported it immedietly. 

But, the client wanted the body to be retieved and promised us an additional reward. 

It was easy peasy. 

No...

It was not easier than what I was thinking after knowing that there was an possibility of an unique Boss field monster in our way. 

To make it worse, it was the deathly one.

I had been considered to gather information from the sky as there was people who could do so.

But, 

There was a limited distance enven on the sky. 

That thread would also attack in somehow long distance. 

Gladly, there was still no one getting hurt at the moment. 

And the conclution of our problem? 

We sure need an additional support.

So, I intived 2 of my siblings accompanied me to Negotiate with the guildmaster of that dark guild, the current and nearest power at the moment. 

Gladly, the negotiation was Done smoothly.

" Kid, you value your people too much "

" Aren't it fair? The spoil might worth alot "

" Hahaha, It would only be right if the information was true. "

" I know right "

The guild master show me 4 fingers.

There were conditions he wanted to be fullfilled.

" First, All spoil from that monster would be ours.

Second, Some of your people would help us to fight if my pions couldn't handle it 

Third, don't give me a f*ck of anything they would done on the process as long as they didn't disturb your people

Forth, Incase of being death, you should bring their corpses back. "

" Five, I was not obligated to help in another problem that might appear because of your own people's greed. They were fully obligated to their own action "

 

There was A clear line had to be drawn between our interest.

0