67
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

=======

Adventurer young woman

=======

Days had been passed. 

I was bored waiting in this smelly jail.

If not because of a skill that poisoned my blood, there would be certainly many nauseating things that would be done to me. 

I never thought  in my life that the only reason which Made me doing this adventure life, to erase this skill, would save me from this unfortunate. 

Should I be gratefull? 

Yeah I was really gratefull for that.

I was immune to poisons in some degree, thanks to this double edge skill that couldn't be deactived. 

I couldn't even drunk No matter how much I drink.

That's was also the main reason of how I could hold any drug that these villain gave to degenerated me. 

Why we were druggged ?

The reason was simple. 

A drugged slave was easier to be controlled, had fewer chance of betrayal, and most importantly, had the most loyality as they couldn't live without their master like an loyal dog. 

Drug was a simple evil method to control people in the dark. 

The addiction were dangerous... 

Well, even a Priest  such as this childhood friends of mine, who was currently a Priest, need to do 'his thing' in this jail to be released from the drug's influence. 

Only after 'doing that' himself that he could back to his former usual character and he effect would hold out until he was given another drug. 

I called that short wise moment, when he could think straight, as 'sage time' and I would only start a conversation with him only then. 

It was just surprising that even as a priest who had a power to cure the effect, he could not hold him self from the effect. 

I was really Thankfull that the jail was Made for one person only

If not...

Haaahhh...

I could only sighed.

That how dangerous drug was. 

0