69 – A legend
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

========

Do you know this story'?

========

I felt stressed.

There was nothing worth to be done but to sleep and Made a joke my own. 

I did remember how my parents ever told me a story' about a human that Made a promise to the God. 

That man was poor. 

He promised to the God that of he was Rich, He would Gladly help the one in need.

Someday, the God granted his wish and he become richest man in the country.

Two third people of the city he life were his man. 

The keys of His property saves were couln't be brought by 7 stronges people at the time. 

People were envy of him and prayed to the God to be granted the same wealth as him.

Most of people did, but a few. 

That man was rich but very arrogant and too stingy who calculated each and every smalest things.

He didn't even want to give the Hungry and his parents shelter was unknown.

One day, he mocked a poor child in public place laudly. 

" WHY WILL I GIVE A LITTLE MONEY TO A LITTLE BEGGAR WHOSE GOD WILL FULLFILL HIS EMPTY STOMACH IF THE GOD WANT TO? "

At that moment, The sky turned red, there were too many thunders to be count.

The world were angry and began to Scream. It slowly open it's hidden mouth right under that arrogant man and all his properties.

It was happen so fast and unavoidable. 

I was enough for Only a Scream to end that kind of people. 

At that day, his name was being immortalized to be a universal kid's story' as the one to was eaten by the world. 


0