73
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

========

Sari the adventurer

========

" The guards? Alone? "

" Yeah "

There is no light appeared on The black orb.

It's indicated that the adventurer, Sari, didn't lie. 

" A strong thread enough for killing... "

The old man was deep in his thought. 

" Please take a note about my circumstances "

Sari meant about the holy promise she had Made. 

She was afraid that the oldman would send the child to other temple, especially the temple of assasin, because of his deathly power. 

If that happen, it would be hard and complicated for her to keep her promise.

" Our temple was a place for those who will be a balanced Heroes, not an wild assassin " 

" We could still teach him about controlling his killing desire. "

" It will burry his tallent for sure "

" He can also become a great future companion for your grand children "

" and also great threat for them "

" Greater threat if you don't introduced him to them becuse No love before meeting " 

 After some minutes of debate...

" Okay, we Will keep him. But, I can't make you as his guardian for now "

" My promise... "

" Please understand that He is a child. You don't have a house and you are struggling to provive your own daily necessary. How could you raise him? "

" Do you want me to be those who can't keep their promise to the God? "

" ...it's not like that ...listen! He will be raised in the same roof as my grand children as you pointed. "

" Then? "

" You could still be his private daily teacher at the moment "

" You... Just want to tie me down in this place "

" Isn't it a solution for him to get a decent live while allowing you to guide him and keep your promise? Imagine, he will still be with You in the day and with them in the night " 

It was a checkmate for Sari as she really didn't have better argument at the moment. 

So, she accept that arrangement and began to seriously change the Topic to help her teammate. 

" Okay, then... About the dark guild... "

And so, they continued the discussion.

0