79 – Elder of Warrior Temple
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

=======

The temple Elder, old man.

=======

An old man was stressed by the report that he had just got.

" Have you check The kid alignment? "

" He is supposed to be In Good side "

Another Elder, His Right hand, could check the weight of sin once she Pat their head. 

Ofc, it was not accurate, too abstrack, and hardly deppen on her moral value.

Moreover, she could only know the target current state.

Any sins that had been redeemed were not counted.

 Still, it was worth to be considered as valuable data than nothing. 

" Then, what happen to our priest? "

The oldman was talking about a Priest who was currently unconscious.

" I don't know anything but, the fact that she was an extreem introvet who was only speaking to childern normaly. There were a few problem about her, but it was still understandable as she was a victim that was held by a serial killer. "

" You said it is sign of fear, isn't it? "

" Right, There is no wound. "

" There must to be something that make her fell to this state... Former victim... And the kid... She must be remembered her bad memories. Let me guess, There is a rumor of the kid kill the guards  going around ? "

" There is... "

" Ah, yeah, our priest may have been over overwhelmed by her own way of thinking. "

And so, the oldman decided that this was not a big problem and would be done of left alone. 

Still, He ordered other Elder, his right hand, to take care of the pity Priest and being her consultant as the current solution meanwhile he was going to evaluate the little assassin him self.

0