93 – Ch.2 – A Known Gem
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

=======

Chapter 2 - Intro

=======

At first, People on the Top were only showing a bit of their attention to a little gem that made his own way to the Warrior Temple.

The information was still lacking and those who witnessed his power were in poor state that you wonder if they were just hallucinating. 

How valuable was a deathly child who had been kidnaped by amateur abductors from small dark guild? 

Even those weak abductors didn't aware that they brought a bomb to their dent. 

No, in their eyes, the kid was not dangerous at all.

So did in the eyes of those People on the Top.

Then, an accident happened and a sudden informal trial was held. 

Only a few people awared the strangeness that what happened.

About how far the temple succumbed to other demand without protest and how hard they  tried to hold the kid. 

There was also a big panel that showed a decent about of information about the target.

Most of them was useless, but the memory of the target himself.

It was only an immaginary-dreamland-world for those who doesn't care. 

But, it was a big dot connected many other smaller dots.

The People on Top began to gave more attention.

The spies was ordered to look for more information and observed the kid 24 hours a day.

Well... It was sure done by those villain who had a little access and influence inside the warrior temple. 

Then, how about those insider who had a connection other in power ?

A trial plan for the kid had been made to measure how worth he was to be recruited.

0