Chapter 0 – A Heated Debate (Rewritten)
449 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
What world should I do next after Naruto?
  • HunterxHunter Votes: 7 11.5%
  • My Hero Academia Votes: 20 32.8%
  • One Punch Man Votes: 20 32.8%
  • Pokémon Votes: 14 23.0%
Total voters: 61
"" Speaking "" Inner Thoughts {} System

As Ray, laying in bed scrolling down on her phone, she spotted this new post. Intrigued, she opened it, but felt angry reading it.

Posted by u/AnimeLover123, 5 seconds ago
{Anime Worlds that you would die in.}
[Discussion]

I know for a fact that living in Anime Worlds such as Naruto, My Hero Academia, One Punch Man, HunterxHunter, and Pokémon are not easy to live in at all. Why? Because in Naruto there is the Otsutsuki clan who is capable of causing entire planets to die. In My Hero Academia, a land filled with superheroes and villains when over 80% of the population has quirks, crime is high along with death rate. One Punch Man entire cities have been wiped off the map and there exists an uncountable amount of disasters. HunterxHunter you could die without knowing many people aren't that surprised to death unless it's a close friend, so don't expect anyone to avenge you. And finally Pokémon I think is the biggest lie, with so many powerful Pokémon's you could die from a simple blast that the anime doesn't show accurately to the manga.

"What! This is the worst opinion I have ever heard." Typing in angrily, I responded to the dumb original poster.

*New Comment + Downvote

{You are wrong! You have a brave imagination, talking as if you were there! I could live in those worlds you stated without dying easily! You are dumb + those worlds are fake + ratio + L + I am better than you!}

"Hmph, let's see if you make such a no-brainer discussion again."

Feeling exhausted and tired with no response from the original poster, she closed her eyes, falling asleep.

.

.

.

"Wah. Wah!"

"Ugh, where is all this noise coming from?"

"Wah!"

"Who is making all that noise!?" In a daze, Ray opens her eyes from the cries of the baby. "Huh?! I'm floating!" Ray saw herself floating as a specter.

{Hello, Ray Everly.}

 

"Who is that!" Shocked, Ray looks around in a daze, not sure if this is a dream or not.

{This is not a dream.}

"This has to be one. No, I am hallucinating! That's right, I will just close my eyes." Ray closed her eyes tightly, counting in her head up to 10 before opening it again.

"Wah!"

"This is a nightmare! This isn't real!" Still denying her current situation, Ray ignores the cries of the baby.

{This is not a hallucination, dream, or whatever you want it to be. This is your punishment, Ray Everly.}

The system, seeing no response from Ray, shocked her soul.

"OUCH!"

{Are you awake now?}

 

"Fine, I am awake! But why are you punishing me!? I haven't done anything wrong!"

{That is okay, I will help you recall why. Do you remember this screen?}

 

An image of a post was shown in front of Ray's face. After waiting a few seconds, Ray started to have the gears in her head move. "... Um. It can't be that you are punishing me for what I said?"

{That is correct! *ding *ding *ding, You guessed it right!}

"Who are you!" Ray shouted out in fear.

{I am the Invading World's System, and as my feelings were hurt when you responded in such a mean manner.}

"Damn, I should've kept my mouth shut."

 

{Therefore, as you are clearly the 'Expert' here, please show me how these worlds are easy to live in.}

 

"No way!"

{You will do fine, you said so anyway. Good Luck, Ray Everly.}

As the system finished its speech with a push, I was shoved into a quiet baby living in the corner of this room.

14