Chapter 16 – Unexpected Changes
126 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aki blankly looked up at the ceiling above her. "What I didn't want to happen did happen. Won't people notice my disappearance? Perhaps they covered that by telling the Academy about me leaving I think. This is just all speculation. Otherwise, people will know that I am missing and those like Hiruzen might speculate and connect it to Danzo or Orochimaru." 

Nervously rubbing the nape of her neck. A new tattoo or should I say curse mark was implanted unwilling on her. Aki didn't know what happened asides that she is starving and been unconscious for days. Thinking about her current situation Aki laid down a plan. "Here are the options I have."

1 - Wait for someone to rescue me
2 - Escape myself
3 - Rebel to fight back
4 - Join working with Orochimaru and Kabuto

"The other possibilities I haven't written down because I will for sure not follow them. I particularly don't want to die so that crosses off number three. Waiting for someone to first off notice my disappearance then to send a team to rescue me. Only someone dumb would do this. First off, you gain little to nothing by trying to save one single orphan with no family and at the level of an academy student who is not powerful."

"I have no jutsu's or crazy special things that must be retrieved. I really doubt Hiruzen would risk jonin's to send them to me even during this unstable time when the Uchiha Clan is about to revolt that may cause civil war. Even if he would do so the advisors and Danzo would greatly decline and push back against it. That drops option one. Leaving with two possible outcomes I can choose."

"Realistically I cannot choose option two. I have no strength to protect myself. Along with the curse mark I received I am sure the people of the village will try to read my memory and I cannot have that happen. Letting them know the future will be detrimental and is something I would avoid. This is the only upside I have compared to everyone else. And, I don't know if it's right for me to change the story."

"Sure you could save a character of you yourself fight for them becoming a powerful being. But, from what I know I can only stay here until the end of the anime. Maybe because of my interference that those characters become weaker and then possibly in the future they are annihilated. I would feel even guiltier if that happened. And the second reason is what will happen in the future if I change these events."

Taking a deep breath Aki grasped the bed she laid on. Sitting on the edge of the mattress. "There is only one option left for me to choose. Option four, joining with Orochimaru and Kabuto. This will help me control the future somewhat making it travel in the path I am most comfortable in. I could also possibly learn more from these two becoming a powerful ninja. But, I strictly cannot be Orochimaru's successor that is for Sasuke."

"Yes, my only option now is to join with them." Slowly exhaling Aki opened her eyes with newfound determination. "This will bring me many benefits, and it is not too bad. Think that in the future they will become better people. Just misunderstood as they take the most logical path to their goal's. Not that emotional but logical. I really don't fit in."

Just as Aki was about to stand up a knocking sound came from the door. Whipping her head to look anxiously at it, the door slowly opened showing Kabuto carrying a tray of food. Calmly walking inside Kabuto placed down the tray on the plain table.

"Remember Aki! You are not a captive but a collaborator. Show them that you are willing to join as a member and prove that you have uses. Don't let them gain the memories of the future. This is my Ace." Mentally slapping her face awake Aki opened her mouth. "I have thought things through and came to the conclusion that..."

At first Aki spoke in a quiet barely audible whisper but Kabuto being a wonderful spy was able to clearly hear her. "No that's stupid. I have... I... Ugh." "Why is it so hard to verbally express what I want?" Aki grasped her face thinking how to phrase her thoughts. "I am willing to work with you~. To become a member of the group." She shouted at first before her voice cracked. Her face flustered red in embarrassment.

Kabuto blankly looked at Aki before pushing up his glasses. "Eat up you need the energy if you want to survive for the day." Before silently closing the door leaving the room. Seeing the hot food and feeling how hungry Aki slowly ate the food. 

"Kabuto looked skeptical that is I suppose a normal response. I have to show with my action that I will work and not by saying. It's very easy to say things but not to do them." After eating the food Kabuto shortly entered getting the tray before leaving once again. Not knowing what to do Aki thought to check up on her new gift if you could call a curse mark a gift.

'Status'

Invading Worlds System
(Goal: Survive all chosen 5 worlds from start to end of the Main Story)


Status: Ray Everly
Current Progression: (World I - Naruto) [1/5]
Time Remaining: (9 years ~ to end of story)

 

World Status: Aki Shiroi

Backstory: An orphan who lost her parents to the demon fox attack in Konohagakure.

Status

HP ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰           Level ➢ [4]
SP ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰           Xp ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
CP ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  

Skills

  [Marksmanship] Lv. 1

Chakra

  (NIN) {E} [Escape] -Passive-
  (NIN) {E} [Substitution] <Active>
  (NIN) {E} [Disguise] <Active>
  (NIN) {E} [Transformation] <Active>
  (NIN) {E}[Clone] <Active>
  (TAI) {E} [Academy Basic] -Passive-
  NEW* (SEN) {A} [Curse Mark] <Active> (Cause physical altercations greatly improving physical strength, a 10% survival chance.)

"Senjutsu... an A-rank jutsu. So powerful" Aki's eyes gleamed seeing how powerful the jutsu was. "Maybe Orochimaru will be able to make me stronger."

9