chapter 2, journey to Horix! (p2)
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Small numbers like this: ¹ indicate a note! You can click on it and it will take you to a google docs with the notes)

The king frowned, and replied “You are not aware of the benefits, are you?” Immediately after hearing the word “benefits” the girls head snapped to attention. Seeing this action the king smirked, ‘So she was greedy?’ He thought.

Benefits..? Alright… keep talking.” She said, with a small smirk coming onto her lips. Her eyes could barely contain the excitement spilling. “When someone does something great.. Like defeating something powerful, specially a…gour? They shall be rewarded with anything they can think of.

Before the king could get out another word her eyes sparkled and without context she yelled out, “Are you saying I can get a UNICORN?! ¹  Said Aria, happiness rolling right out of her mouth. Right after it seemed the hall went silent with awkwardness at the sudden and unexpected question. As she realized the silence she blushed and added quietly “And maybe some, ahem… money.” She said, quite embarrassed with her outburst. 

 

The king not very bothered just continued on, “A unicorn you say..? I suppose that’s possible. Though.. If you want one you’d have to go on the journey to find one! As a bonus you can find all the money you could ever ask for.² Said the king,deciding to try and manipulate her, only a bit. Just like a charm it seemed to work. “Alright grandpa! You got me sold! What do I have to do?” She said loudly, a small internal cheer pouring out of the girl.

Hearing her accept the king then flashed a bright smile.

All you have to do is train at Syria academy for a few years. Once that is done you may set of on your journey to defeat the Gour and bring peace to our kingdom once again.” 

 
Looking at the king she smiled slightly “Alright! But for now.. Is it alright if I take a nap?” Laughing, the king sent a maid to guide her to a spare room and to wake her up tomorrow.


When Aria opened her eyes she found herself in.. a blank white room. A sound of confusion escaped her lips as she looked around. “Hello Aria!A bubbly voice jumped out from the void. Startled Aria let out a small screech and put her hands in a fighting position until the voice started laughing wildly.

Why dont look so silly! Sit down sit down!” As Aria looked towards the voice she saw a woman sitting down in a white and black dress, with green hair held up into a bun and sky blue eyes.

As Aria semi-cautiously sat down in front of the woman, she then began to grumble about being kidnapped and about who this lady was. “Who am I, you say? Well I’m the one that sent you here!” The woman said as if all was right in the world and Aria wasn’t being sent on some journey to defeat some ugly prick. Though it did catch her attention as she questioned her, “You sent me here? How did you.. Never mind that, WHAT am I doing here?

Well..”  

CLIFFHANGER BITCHES, SUFFER!!!!!!

¹²³⁴⁵⁶⁷⁸⁹

0