Chapter 5: Clean Up And Reunion
4.9k 6 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Over the next few hours, I fucked Hinata some more. I did her in various positions to make sure her hymen was fully stretched out and upped the intensity and the size of my penis to the point she should be able to take a good pounding from anyone.

I also helped her improve her blowjob technique. She seemed to have an oral fixation as she loved kissing and sucking on my fingers and my dick. I had to explain basic biology to her, what semen was, its slang terms, and how it could get a woman pregnant.

I eventually remembered to use the transformation jutsu to grow some testicles and taught her what they looked like and were for. I explained that my transformed penis's semen was inert and, although it tasted, looked, smelled and felt like the real thing, it couldn't get anyone pregnant. Testicles, for me, were completely cosmetic as I didn't need them to produce my fake cum, and I preferred having a pussy under my penis instead of balls during sex for receiving greater oral pleasure and taking while giving during group sex.

Hinata REALLY liked cum play; Kou would have been happy. She loved the taste and texture of it. And with her oral fixation, she enjoyed eating out my pussy and sucking on my transformed balls when I brought them out.

As I sat naked on my couch while Hinata practised her deepthroat technique on my ten-inch dick, I realised we had a problem.

"Choke! Slurp! Choke! Slurp! Choke!"

"Ah... Hi-Hinata... UH! ... I-I don't own any re-real clothes... FUCK! Ah! ...An-And the ones you ca-came he-here in are all cov-covered in c-c-cum..."

"Slurp! Choke! ...Gulp! Gulp!"

"Hey! Listen to me cum-slut!"

As I was unloading, I stood up and pulled her head into my crotch with both hands. My cock reaching down her throat seemed to get her attention finally. Her eyes finally opened wide, and she stared up at me.

I held her there for a few minutes as I came. When I was eventually done, I yanked my cock out of her throat, and she fell back onto the cum stained floor. My entire living room was covered in cum, and so was Hinata. We left her pants on the floor, so they were no better. She never took off her jacket, headband, sandals or shirt, so they were also soaking.

She looked up at me from the floor; her white eyes were barely discernable, her once black hair matted white against her dripping face. She raised her cupped hands to her mouth.

"Ssslurrppp! AH!... I want to try it in my butt..."

Then she looked up at me with hunger in her eyes.

"By the sage, what have I done?! Sigh... Time enough for that later, Hinata! We got to get you cleaned up and dressed! You can use the transformation jutsu, right? I think you should try using it to make clothes. That's what I do."

She seemed to be out of it. All she did was reach for my cock whenever I got close. So I transformed my dick away and tried to peel the remaining clothes and headband off. I then picked her up, carried her bridal style to my bathtub, laid her in and climbed in too.

I pulled down my showerhead and held Hinata steady as I hosed down her face and hair. I wasn't skilled enough in water-style jutsu to summon water out of nowhere, so I had to keep her there while I ran the tap of my bathtub. As the tub filled up, the warm water started to look like milk.

"Hey! Hinata! Are you with us again!?"

After cleaning most of the cum off her face, I gave her a few light slaps. I finally saw some life behind the veil of semen.

"Sakura... That was amazing... Can we do it agai--?!"

I sprayed her in the face with my shower hose again.

"Down, girl! Naruto should be returning to the village at any moment now. We got to get cleaned up and ready to meet him, but you're clothes are drenched. I say we focus on cleaning just the headband and burn the rest. I'll try and teach you how to form new clothes with the transformation justu."

"Spit! N-Naruto..."

And like that, the old shy Hinata was back. During our sexcapades, she seemed to open up. She was nothing like the usual Hinata and didn't shy away from anything I told her to do. She was even honest enough to tell me what she wanted me to do to her.

"Come on! Channel that inner cum-slut! The confidence and lack of shame you just showed me are the very qualities that will allow you to take any man you want!"

"I-If y-you s-say so-so..."

She said that and then looked down at the white water with her eyes closed.

"For fuck's sake, Hinata! We are literally naked, alone in a bath together, covered in cum after hours of hardcore sex! That proves you can be more confident than that!"

I tried to talk her confidence up as we continued to wash out fluids, mainly mine on her, off each other. After we got out and dried ourselves, I told Hinata the basics of transforming jutsu clothes around your body. It's relatively simple; you can clothe yourself if you can pull off a convincing transformation jutsu into another person. You just have to maintain it subconsciously at all times.

Since I was a kid, I've always had excellent chakra control, so I could maintain transformed clothes twenty-four/seven by that point. The chakra I expended to keep my clothes formed was less than the chakra I created passively throughout the day. So the only way my clothes would come undone is if I undid them or was knocked unconscious.

While Hinata was practising transforming her chakra into clothes, I started the process of cleaning her headband. I ran it under my kitchen sink and scrubbed it with a rag and detergent. It wouldn't be dry in time, but it was free of stains or smells.

Hinata got the hang of maintaining her clothes rather quickly. She went with her usual outfit as that was the easiest to visualise. She also had excellent chakra control, so it made sense.

"I was planning on just using this technique until I got back to my home and the chance to change into real clothes, but this is rather useful. No need to iron or clean them."

"Yeah, Hinata. But remember that if they are damaged too much, they will pop away just like any substitution or shadow clone. I don't mind being naked in public, but you might."

Ninjas didn't wear heavy armour. And none of the clothes we wore could even stop kunai, and the chainmail armour was useless. I assumed it was just a holdover from when non-ninja fought ninjas with normal strength and weapons. So even on missions, I didn't bother wearing real clothes. If someone did hit me, the puff of the clothes dissipating into white smoke acted like an automatic smoke bomb and the shock of them seeing me naked often gave me a chance to counterattack.

As a medical ninja, I often needed to carry medical supplies, combat wire, shurikens and kunai. When I went on missions, I would wear genuine belts with pouches for ninja tools and supplies on my body. Having those in fake clothes and pouches could lead to me losing it all if I took a good hit.

"W-Well... I think I'm ready."

"Do the sexy pose I taught you when we discussed body language."

Hinata went red but attempted it anyway. She struck a pose with both arms folded over her head with her hips and ass pushed to one side.

"L-Like t-this...?"

"Perfect."

I walked past her to my front door, slapping her ass as I did so.

"Kyaa!"

We both walked out of my apartment, and I locked the door. I put the key in the secret pocket under my headband, where I kept the summoning paper with the dildo that I gave to Hinata.

We walked back through the village to the Hokage's Office Building. As we were about to separate for Hinata to head back to the Hyuuga Clan, we heard a voice, and both looked up to a nearby tower.

"Everyone! Naruto Uzumaki is back in the Hidden Leaf Village!"

I quickly ran towards the tower. I turned my head back while running and saw Hinata standing frozen.

"Come on, Hinata! We got to welcome Naruto back!"

She finally started moving and followed after me. Naruto was already back on the ground by the time we got there. He was with Master Jiraiya, Konohamaru and Konohamaru's teammates, Udon and Moegi. I ran and hugged him.

"Narrutooo!"

He seemed shocked. While I hugged him, I looked past his shoulder at Master Jiraiya and licked my lips. No one besdies Master Jiraiya saw. I lowered my hands and squeezed Naruto's butt.

"Sa-Sakura!"

He pushed me off him, and I finally got a good look at him. He got a lot taller; he was now taller than me. He looked more mature with a stronger jaw and build. He still wore an orange tracksuit, but now it had more black, and he lost the white puffy bit around his collar. I never spent much time with Master Jiraiya, but he looked the same as when he left with Naruto.

I smiled at him, reached up and gently grasped his chin.

"Naruto... you got so handsome..."

I saw his eyes quickly scan over my new appearance. Mainly my dark pink jacket, zipped far down, showing off my massive boobs and tight black hotpants stretching to contain my enormous ass.

"And y-you look so sex-- I mean be-beautiful!"

I made an exaggerated wave of my hand and pretended to blush.

"Do you really think so..."

Konohamaru rolled his eyes at his friends while Master Jiraiya just jawed at me and drooled. I noticed no one was paying attention to Hinata, who was just standing behind me, muttering to herself, so I walked back and pulled her over by the arm. I whispered into her ear before presenting her in front of him.

"...Just tell him it's good to see him and ask how he's been..."

"Naruto, you remember Hinata, right?"

Naruto also looked up and down at Hinata before muttering under his breath.

"...Did something happen to the water while I was gone..."

"Er... Nar-Naruto... It's good to see you! H-How have y-you been...?"

He finally drew his eyes away from her chest and looked up at her.

"So bi-- I mean, I've been great! I've gotten a lot stronger!"

He blew past her and came up to me again. Hinata looked really hurt.

"Sakura, how are your ti-- I mean, how are you doing?"

"Giggle... Oh, I'm fine! I've trained in medical ninjutsu under Lady Tsunade and taijutsu with Rock Lee. Lady Tsunade taught me how to use chakra to increase my strength, and Rock Lee has been teaching me techniques and the eight gates. But I'm nowhere near as good as either of them yet..."

"Pervy-Sage taught me how to use chakra nature. It turns out I'm a wind user! Then he took me to a place called Mt. Myoboku. We spent a lot of time there, and I learned sage jutsu from the frogs that trained him."

"That's great! Well, I was told to bring you to Lady Tsunade when you got back. Also, tonight, we are all having dinner for your return at Ichiraku Ramen and then a party at the Shushu-ya bar. Everyone from our old class will be there. Isn't that right, Hinata!?"

"Er... Y-yes..."

"Hinata, you go home and practise those 'jutsus' I taught you. Make sure you wear that dress we picked out when you come to Ichiraku's."

I dragged both Naruto and Master Jiraiya away by the arms. Both of them couldn't stop staring at my tits. Konohamaru left with his friends muttering something about not getting a chance to show off his new sexy jutsu to Naruto.

"My, my, Sakura. You've grown... How would you like to help me with my 'research' sometime...?

"I'd be happy to, Master Jiraiya. Hey, Naruto! Say goodbye to Hinata!"

"I'll need shadow cl-- Oh, Yeah! Bye, Hinata! ...Five should do it."

He waved back at Hinata without turning around. After a few seconds of silence, she ran in the direction of the Hyuuga Clan, and the three of us headed inside the Hokage's Office Building.

What do you think of me making Naruto learn chakra nature and sage jutsu early?
  • I like it. It felt like his training with Jiraiya didn't do much. This is what should have happend. Votes: 31 63.3%
  • It doesn't make sense but it's cool. Votes: 3 6.1%
  • I hate it, it takes away his development from the Pain Arc. Votes: 3 6.1%
  • I don't care I just want smut. Votes: 12 24.5%
Total voters: 49 · This poll was closed on Feb 1, 2023 06:24 PM.
50