Chapter 9: Sparring Match
4.3k 18 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Naruto and I headed to the village training grounds to meet up with Kakashi-sensei, but he was running late. I leaned back against a fence and stretched my arms while Naruto paced back and forth. It had already been a long day for me. Blowing Lee, upsetting Hinata, dealing with and then fucking Kou, talking with Hinata, then fucking her, meeting up with Naruto after so long, seeing Lady Tsunade and finally fucking Naruto. Naruto seemed to be getting impatient.

"Damn! Kakashi-sensei is probably just reading Pervy-Sage's new book. Why?! It's not even that good, and if he needs a release, one of his teammates is the village wh--!"

He shut himself up and stared at me, looking scared.

"...? What? I am the village whore... well technically, I never charged anyone, and I see nothing wrong with that business. It's just I could never stop giving it out for free. But don't get mistaken, Naruto. Actual sex and porn are completely different—Especially erotica."

"...Sigh Of Relief... Well, maybe. But he still shouldn't keep us waiting here when he was ordered to spar with us by Granny."

"On the bright side, it gives us more time to strategise. So let's not waste any more time..."

Over the next hour, while waiting for Kakashi-sensei to show up, Naruto and I explained our new jutsus and fighting styles to each other. And so we came up with a plan of how to take down Kakashi-sensei. Eventually, he appeared atop the fence next to us in a puff of smoke.

"Yo!"

"Don't 'Yo' us! Where have you been, Sensei?! You were supposed to be here an hour ago! And why did you make us wait anyway?! We should have just come straight here together after our talk with Granny Tsunade!"

"Naruto... Just leave it. He's here now."

Naruto still looked annoyed but calmed down when Kakashi-sensei started talking.

"Well, you seem full of energy, Naruto. Let's begin."

He hopped down off the fence.

"Both Lady Fifth and I want to see how powerful both of you have become, so we will revisit an old test to see how much you have improved since then!"

He held out two bells with his hand.

"Are those...?"

"Yes, Sakura. These are the same bells from when we first formed Team 7. And it's the same test. You both have an hour to get a bell from me. The first time I only fought back hard enough that you'd need teamwork to get them, but I won't hold back this time."

Kakashi-sensei then put the bells on his belt and walked through the fence into the training grounds to the area with the three wooden pillars. That was where Naruto was tied in place and forced to go without lunch after we were all ordered to skip breakfast. Even though we were ordered to let him starve, Sasuke and I gave him some of our food.

Kakashi-sensei stood next to the pillars and lifted his headband, uncovering his Sharingan.

"You have an hour to take them from me. Show me what you can do!"

Straight away, Naruto summoned a shadow clone and charged at Sensei. Both Narutos threw punches at Sensei, but he dodged both. Then he punched one Naruto in the face, who then popped away into white smoke. After that, he grabbed the other and threw him into the air before throwing a kunai up at the defenceless Naruto.

While in the air, Naruto had no way to dodge, but just as the kunai was about to hit him, he summoned another clone, which pushed Naruto out of the way. Naruto then grabbed his clone's hand with his own hand and the kunai with the other and spun in the air. While turning, he transformed the clone into a giant shuriken and threw it and the kunai at Kakashi-sensei.

The kunai was about to hit Sensei in the head, so he cartwheeled out of the way, and it passed by him. But as it passed, the shuriken curved in the air and came at Sensei while his hands were on the ground and his feet were in the air. The shuriken was about to cut his legs off before he pulled them down. It transformed back into Naruto's clone as it was passing, and its hand brushed against one of the bells on Sensei's belt, but before he could grab it, Kakashi-sensei did a spinning-hand-plant-kick, hitting Naruto's clone in the head and sending him flying.

Naruto landed on the ground in the air, the shuriken clone disappeared, and Kakashi-sensei stood up straight.

"Impressive, Naruto. But too eager... I didn't say start yet..."

Naruto smiled.

"Start!"

As soon as Kakashi-sensei said that, he popped into smoke. That Sensei was actually a clone. Then, what I assumed was the real one popped out of the ground behind Naruto and pressed a kunai against his back.

"He was a shadow clone from the start!"

I exclaimed before Naruto started talking.

"Two can play that game, Sensei. Now, Sakura!"

While waiting for Sensei to show up, we planned for this. Naruto then popped into smoke, and I threw a kunai at Kakashi-sensei. While travelling through the air, the kunai transformed back into the real Naruto. The plan was to have Naruto transform into a kunai and have a shadow clone stay with me until Naruto gave the signal.

"Take this!"

After throwing Naruto, I channelled all my chakra into my right hand and punched the ground. It shattered all the way up to Sensei, destroying his footing so he couldn't dodge the real Naruto. While he was balancing on a chunk of falling earth, Naruto collided with Sensei, and they both flew into the woods beyond the training grounds.

I jumped from broken earth to broken earth as I followed after them both. Naruto and Kakashi were engaging in taijutsu when I reached the woods. He seemed distracted by Naruto, so I took my chance to sneak around behind him and hid in the bushes. I transformed my clothes to have some of Rock Lee's bandages and opened the first three gates.

While Sensei was facing off against Naruto, he gripped him and threw him high into a tree behind me, and I used the increased speed of the gates to appear crouched in front of him.

"Down here, Daddy."

He quickly looked down in shock before I kicked him hard in the chest, launching him into the air. I kept kicking him higher and higher while wrapping him in my transformed bandages. Since Lee's are just regular cloth, I figured that transformed bandages would be just as effective. Each kick hurt like hell, and I could tell I was breaking my bones, but I could fix those later. I flipped him around and spun him headfirst towards the ground.

As we were spinning and falling, Kakashi-sensei slipped out of my grasp and jumped away. I was about to land full force on my head, but Naruto quickly jumped in my direction and used a bunch of clones to slow my fall and stop me. All his clones popped, and I was hurt pretty badly, but I wasn't knocked out or killed. The Lotus relies on the opponent's head breaking your fall, so it's really dangerous if they escape after you start the descent.

"I think that's enough, you two. Sakura, you didn't tighten the bandages around me enough, and I had enough room to escape. You could have been seriously hurt if Naruto hadn't sacrificed so many clones to slow you down."

Naruto picked me up in his arms and faced Kakashi-sensei.

"Cough... Ha! While you were so focused on escaping, you forgot to protect the objective, Sensei!"

I weakly held up two tightly gripped bells in my right hand, and Naruto took one for himself. Kakashi-sensei checked his belt and confirmed that his bells were gone.

"Look at that. It seems you two beat me."

"Cough... Cut the shit, Sensei. No Chidori, only one shadow clone, no ninjutsu or genjutsu. You were still going easy on us."

"That's his fault for underestimating us, Sakura. We won fair and square. And I didn't even need to use my Rasengan or any of my new jutsus."

"Naruto is right. It's my fault for taking you lightly; in battle, doing that can cost you your life. So don't say this victory doesn't count. I'll report to Lady Fifth. Sakura, do you need medical attention?"

"No, I can fix myself up—just a few broken bones in my legs and arms. That plus exhaustion from using the gates. I managed to bring my arms up before I slammed into Naruto's clones."

"If you say so. Naruto, please take Sakura home to rest."

"No, we still have Naruto's homecoming party."

"Sakura, I don't need a party, and you are in no state for it!"

"I'll be fine. I have medicine at home and know how to fix bones. I won't be in fighting condition for a day or so, but I will be fine for social gatherings. Naruto, just get me back home, and I'll take care of myself."

"If you say so."

What did you think of my combat writting?
  • It's good. Votes: 13 41.9%
  • It's okay. Votes: 16 51.6%
  • It's bad. Votes: 2 6.5%
Total voters: 31 · This poll was closed on Feb 1, 2023 06:19 PM.
41