Chapter 14: Cheers!
3.1k 13 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After feeling Hinata's hand on Naruto's crotch, I turned to look at her. She was blushing but had a nervous smile. I grinned back at her and then looked at Naruto's face. He was also blushing but still in conversation with the rest of the table. Everyone kept trying to get his attention as he was the man of the hour. However, he shot me a questioning side-eye. I smiled at him, opened the zip on his suit pants and took his dick out.

I took the base, and Hinata took the top end, massaging his head as I taught her during "hand job class" earlier that day. His dick was big enough for both Hinata and I to hold it simultaneously. We sped up our handjob, which caused Naruto and Hinata to start to breathe heavily, but no one noticed as the food was being delivered. My years of practice told me he was close to cumming, and seeing my chance while everyone else was distracted, I used my other hand to bring my empty wine glass under the table and next to Naruto's cock.

Hinata saw me and did the same. Once Naruto realised what we were about to do, he erupted while stifling a moan.

"Ohhh..."

"I'm with you, Naruto; that ramen smells good!"

Said Choji to Naruto, but all he could manage was a nod and a small whimper, but only Hinata and I could hear it as we sat right next to him. His cock sprayed cum all over our hands and filled each of our empty glasses to the brim. Hinata and I both brought our cum covered hands and cum filled glasses up as our meals arrived. Luckily I had ordered some bread to dip into my ramen broth. I subtly wiped my hands on the bread before dunking it into my bowl. Hinata didn't have any bread, so she just quickly cleaned up with a napkin.

Since the table was full of ninjas, the chances were good someone noticed, but no one said anything. I didn't think Naruto or Hinata realised we had most likely already been caught, and personally, I just didn't care. Naruto quickly put his dick away and stared at us both. We both slowly drank from our glasses.

"What are you two drinking?" Asked Tenten. Hinata and Naruto looked a bit panicked.

"Shhh! It's cream whiskey I brought from home. Don't let anyone know I snuck in outside booze."

I whispered in response to Tenten before either Hinata or Naruto could confess. She seemed to believe me. We went back to eating and talking with everyone while Hinata and I drank from our glasses full of cum. I offered her a piece of my 'creamy bread', and she clumsily accepted it. Hinata seemed to be in a daze. Which made sense; she had already proved to me she was a big fan of the taste and texture of semen during our 'training" plus, she was drinking the cum of the man she loved most. That might not seem romantic to most girls, but when it came to cum sluts like her, it was.

Naruto leaned in and whispered to me. He seemed a little angry.

"Sakura, what's going on? Where is Hinata?"

I smiled and pointed past him to her, savouring her drink with her eyes closed.

"Right there enjoying her meal."

"Come on. I know that's one of your shadow clones transformed into Hinata. Where is the real one? Seriously, I thought she really liked me when we were flirting, but it was just you. You may not want to be my girlfriend, but I really want one."

I tried to keep from laughing and whispered back.

"Seriously, that's Hinata."

He looked back at Hinata just before she leaned in and kissed him. She started making out with him, and everyone stopped talking and stared at them. Neji looked like he was going to say something, but Tenten held his hand forcefully, and she stayed silent. Everyone else smiled or shrugged, went back to their meals, and talked with each other. I was all for public displays of affection, so I also returned to my meal.

....

It took Hinata a few minutes to break away from Naruto, but she eventually did. Everyone finished their meals over the next hour, and when I was sure everyone had finished, I stood up.

"I hope everyone enjoyed their meals. Please give a round of applause for Mister Teuchi and his beautiful daughter Ayame for catering for us."

I paused for everyone to clap and thank Mister Teuchi and Ayame.

"Now, if you are all ready to leave, let's head to the Shushu-ya Bar. I have booked the place for three hours of private karaoke in the VIP section. But you'll have to pay your own tabs."

I picked up my handbag and left with Naruto and Hinata. I didn't care, and it seemed neither did Hinata, so we walked to the bar, each holding one of Naruto's arms. It seemed everyone else was coming. I was worried we might lose some people after the free meal was over, but it looked like I was anxious for nothing.

Some one is giving Naruto a lap dance in front of the rest of the party. Who will it be?
  • Sakura. Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Hinata. Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Lady Tsunade! What the hell are you doing here? How much have you drank!? Votes: 13 38.2%
Total voters: 34 · This poll was closed on Jan 28, 2023 10:30 PM.
33