Chapter 16: The secret cum-back of the legendary sucker.
4.6k 8 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At first, I thought I should stop them. But then I thought how hot it would be to watch Hinata and Lady Tsunade suck Naruto's dick in front of everyone. Even if no one else knew that 'Nadae', a woman dressed as Lady Tsunade was actually the woman herself, I did.

I squeezed between Kiba and Lee on the couch opposite the girls to get a good view. The two girls looked at each other like they were deciding between themselves if they were really going to do it. Naruto looked over at me; I could tell he was both horny and nervous. It looked like he was asking me for permission.

"Suck his dick! Clap! Suck his dick! Clap!..."

I started clapping and chanting, 'suck his dick.' Everyone looked at me in silence. They were all pretty drunk, but I wasn't sure if they were THAT drunk. Then Temari joined in.

"Suck his dick! Clap! Suck his dick! Clap!..."

And then Ino and Tenten. Neji looked at his fiance horrifiedly but didn't say anything. Then he took a large swig of a bottle and started clapping, but he didn't join in with the chant or look as happy as the other girls and me. With all the girls in approval and Neji, the other boys joined in clapping, though only Shino chanted "suck his dick" with us.

Finally, 'Nadae' and Hinata nodded to each other and turned to look up at Naruto. They both reached to his prominent bulge, undid his suit pants, and pulled his dick out. His foot-long dick was already fully erect. They leaned in, and each licked him from his base to his tip. All of us girls, plus Shino, cheered the moment they did.

"Lick! Slurp! Lick!"

"Ohhh! Fuck!"

Naruto exclaimed with a moan drowned out by our chanting and clapping. Then he placed a hand on each of their heads and used them to direct their mouths. At first, he pulled their tounges up and down his dick in sync; then he made Hinata suck his balls while he made 'Nadae' deepthroat him. It seems the cheering and clapping were making him more confident and dominant.

"Gluck! Gluck! Gluck!"

Every time 'Nadae's' lips made their way down to Naruto's base; she stuck her tongue out between her lower jaw and his dick; her long tongue joined Hinata's at Naruto's balls. 'That's the legendary sucker for you,' I thought.

He looked at me, and I smiled, and then he smiled back and stood up. 'Nadae' reached one hand up to one of Hinata's tits and began squeezing; the other hand she slid up her dress and down her panties to finger her. Naruto held their faces together and made them kiss, and then he started fucking the space between their lips. They made out with each other while kissing and licking the dick between them.

'Nadae' kept pleasuring Hinata while the two of them serviced Naruto, and Hinata returned the favour by using her hands to massage Lady Tsunade's tits and finger her down her hotpants and thong. Everyone, including myself, was whooping and cheering though Neji and Kiba seemed to not have their hearts in it.

Naruto held their head to either side of his long dick, thrusting his hips while they pleasured each other and him. I couldn't help myself and rubbed Lee and Kiba's growing bulges. They looked at me for a second but turned their attention back to the double blowjob. I kept rubbing their dicks over Lee's green jumpsuit and Kiba's suit pants.

"Cum on those sluts, Naruto! They are hungry!"

I cheered that and got a glare from Neji, but the girls and Shino didn't seem to mind and started chanting, "cum on them." The rest of the boys looked at Neji apologetically; they kept clapping but didn't join in on the cheer. Naruto pulled his dick back from between their faces, and they turned to look up at him; this time, 'Nadae' sucked his balls, and Hinata deepthroated him.

"Gluck! Slurp! Lick!"

Obscene sounds filled the booth as they both sped up their assault, trying to get Naruto to cum fast. After about a minute, it worked.

"Both of you, open your mouths!"

Naruto shouted after struggling to and eventually succeeding in pushing Hinata off his dick. They did as they were told. Both of them hugged each other tit to tit while facing Naruto's dick, mouths open and tounges out. Naruto moaned loudly over the cheering as he jacked off his dick at them.

"Fuuuccckkk!!!"

He screamed as he exploded, hosing them both down. They held their mouths open as he ordered them to, and both of them filled up. Then Naruto aimed his stream over their faces and clothes. I felt a little bad for Hinata. Lady Tsunade's clothes were fake, but her lovely, brand-new black dress was covered in white cum. But she and everyone (except Neji and maybe Kiba) seemed to get caught up in the moment and cheered even louder.

The two cum covered sluts were blinded with cum but still gargled the contents of their mouths at Naruto before swallowing. Then they turned to face each other and started kissing and licking each other clean, swallowing when their mouths were too full to fit more in. After cleaning each other enough that they could see again, they turned back to Naruto's dick and cleaned that too.

"Gulp! Gulp! Gulp!"

Naruto sat back down on the couch, exhausted; the two of them continued to clean the rest of the cum off each other with their mouths. The cheers started to wind down, and I considered whether I should get involved. Maybe Hinata not being the only girl from the friend group doing slutty things that night for everyone to see would help her not regret it when she sobered up the next day.

Should Sakura get involved? If so, how?
  • 1. No. The party is broken up and Sakura, Hinata and Naruto go back to Sakura's appartment. Votes: 18 40.9%
  • 2. Yes. She should suck off and fuck Kiba and Rock Lee. Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 3. Yes. She should fuck Naruto infront of everyone Votes: 4 9.1%
  • 4. Yes. She should fuck Naruto but also grow a dick and fuck Hinata and Tsunade. Votes: 6 13.6%
  • 5. Yes. She convices everyone to start an Orgy. (Soft Swap) Votes: 2 4.5%
  • 6. Yes. She convices everyone to start an Orgy. (Full Swap) Votes: 13 29.5%
Total voters: 44 · This poll was closed on Feb 1, 2023 06:11 PM.
32