Chapter 18: A long expected threesome
4.1k 7 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I sat crossed-legged on my armchair, deciding what to do next, Naruto started whispering to me.

"Now that we are alone, could you tell me what's going on with Hinata?"

I should have seen that coming. It's not really my place to tell Naruto how Hinata feels about him. So I just told him what I thought she wanted but left out the big L word. I didn't think we needed to whisper with Hinata in the other room, but I played along since he wanted to be sneaky. Which was a first.

"She wants to go out with you but was too nervous to just say it. So I gave her some advice on how to seduce you. Though I never thought it would go this far. I never told her to give you a handjob under the table at the dinner or dance on the table, and I certainly didn't tell her to suck you off. That was all on her. I just gave her some fashion advice and tried to raise her confidence. Teach her how to flirt and the like."

Naruto took a moment to gather his thoughts. Then he started whispering again.

"I want to talk about Granny Tsunade too, but we can do that later. What do you think I should do about Hinata?"

"What do you want to do?"

He huffed and shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know. She has always been nice to me, and I helped her out a few times when we were younger, but I haven't really talked to her. And that was three years ago. She's clearly changed, and to be honest, I barely knew her before. I think I like sex, but if I was okay with any girl, I would have gotten with one of Pervy Sage's groupies years ago. And I want a girlfriend, but is it alright to go out with her just because she's hot and submissive?"

"Why do you want a girlfriend, Naruto?"

"I don't know. Aren't you supposed to date girls and eventually find a wife? I don't want to get married now, but I think I should start thinking about it. Everyone else is, even Neji."

"Trust me, Neji doesn't want to be tied down to one girl so soon. He's just doing it 'for the clan.' But I get what you mean; we ninjas don't live as long as others on average. So we tend to get married young and have kids. How about you just go with the flow. Spend time with Hinata, get to know her, and have fun. Make her your girlfriend if you two get along well, and if it doesn't work out later, break up with her."

I knew it would break Hinata's heart, but I wasn't going to force Naruto to be with her if he didn't want to. Besides, I kind of wanted a friend as sluty as me. I thought Hinata could fill that role if she and Naruto didn't work out.

"Maybe you're right. I did enjoy talking to Hinata even before you two jerked me off. So it isn't just about sex. Though I do really want to f-fuck her... But I didn't know how t-to..."

'For fuck's sake! Just point at your dick and tell her to jump on it! She'd do it!' That is what I wanted to shout, but I held it in. I didn't think I needed to be involved with these too to make that happen after the show at the VIP booth, but it seemed even after that, Naruto was still too nervous about making a move on her.

I sighed and smiled at him.

"Just leave it to me. You go into my bedroom and make yourself comfortable. The both of us will be with you in a bit."

I said before standing up and heading to the bathroom.

"Knock! Knock! Hinata, it's me, Sakura. Can I come in?"

"Y-Yes! Come in!"

I opened the door and slid inside; I looked back at Naruto as I did and pointed at my bedroom door. He made a nervous face but went into the room and closed the door.

Hinata's cum soaked dress was on my bathroom floor. She was lying in the tub, and the water was cloudy from the cum washing off her skin and hair.

"This is the second time you have got my apartment covered in cum stains."

"S-Sorry..."

"Kidding! Firstly I've cleaned much more fluids off myself in this room than you. And secondly, I'm a medic ninja. Even if I wasn't such a slut, dealing with bodily fluids is part of my job."

I knelt down by the tub and petted her on the head.

"You doing okay?"

She nodded but didn't say anything.

"Any regrets?"

She smiled.

"Only pushing Lady Fifth. I'm glad she has to keep that a secret or I'd be in trouble for assaulting the Hokage."

It looked like she was trying to make a joke. That either meant she didn't care about what she did or was trying to make it seem like she didn't. I kept rubbing her head gently. Even though I told Naruto I never made Hinata do anything, I encouraged her. I wanted to make sure she was doing okay. After all, I started the 'suck his dick' chant.

"You really have no regrets? It's okay if you do. I know not everyone is like me, and when I first sucked off someone with an audience, I had to use the First Gate to get through it."

"N-no. That's what I'm worried about. I keep ex-expecting to be ashamed, and I'm n-not. And what if N-Naruto doesn't want to b-be with me now?"

I sighed. I wished she stopped judging herself on what she thought Naruto would like. I knew he hadn't written her off as a girlfriend yet, but even if he did, I didn't think it was healthy to model yourself entirely based on someone else. And I had experience with that. That's why I couldn't stomach growing my hair long again.

Though I told Hinata to dress sexy to catch Naruto's eye, so maybe I was a hypocrite. Regardless, I had good news for Hinata.

"I don't think that's the case. Naruto enjoyed it, and he's not one to be embarrassed. In fact, he likes getting everyone's attention. You heard him yourself. He wants people to acknowledge his sexual prowess. Do you still want to go through with our plan?"

"C-Can Naruto still... you know. This would be his third time today."

Actually, it would be his fourth, but I decided not to tell her that. My theory for Naruto's massive cum shots and short recovery time was his own near-endless chakra reserves plus the Nine Tails. Kakashi-sensei had let that spill one time during pillow talk.

He was one of the few people I liked to spend the night just talking to after fucking. People tend to open up to each other after sex. I cried into his arms once after talking about Sasuke, and he cried in mine talking about his friends Obito and Rin another time.

"Trust me. Naruto can still perform. So, do you want to go ahead with it?"

"Y-Yes! I-I-I got really horny earlier, but we got kicked out of the bar."

"You and me both. Let me get you cleaned up. Just follow my lead. Say 'Pink' in a sentence if you want me to leave you two alone. I'll just slip out of the room. And if things get too rough, say 'Red' if you want me to stop the whole thing. Or nod your head from side to side if you can't talk."

"W-Why wouldn't I be able to t-talk?"

...

The two of us got washed and dried. I wasn't as dirty as Hinata, but I wanted to be as clean as her, so I climbed into the tub with her. We walked hand in hand out of the bathroom, through the living room and opened the bedroom door.

It looked like Naruto understood me as he sat naked at the edge of the bed. His face lit up when we opened the door. The two of us were naked.

"Y-You two are b-beautiful..."

"Just do what you did before..."

I whispered to Hinata and gently pulled her down with me as I went to my knees. She understood and crawled to him with me as she did with Lady Tsunade. I stopped a little short of her and knelt behind her.

I leaned my head over her right shoulder and massaged her massive tits. If Naruto was paying attention, he could have compared ours when we stood naked at the door. Both our boobs were enormous, but Hinata's were a little bigger.

"Ohh... Ahh... S-Sakura..."

Hinata started moaning, Naruto was already rock hard and standing at attention, but I wanted to take this slow.

"Remember what I showed you..."

I whispered into her right ear and wrapped her boobs around his dick. I taught her how to give tit fucks during our "training." She used her arms to sandwich her tits around his dick, letting me finger her pussy from behind and kiss her.

The room filled with the sounds of squelching as Hinata tit fucked Naruto, combined with our making out and me fingering her.

"Squelch! Squelch! Mhm! Squelch! Squelch! Mhm!"

We carried on like this for about a minute.

"Ah! Fuck! I-I'm c-cumming!"

I pulled my mouth away from Hinata's and pushed her face down on his dick. She didn't hesitate and opened wide, taking the full twelve inches of meat down her throat. I kept fingering her from behind with my right hand and gently held her head down with my left. I peered over her and kept a look out for her nodding her head from side to side. She never did.

"Oh! Fuck!"

"Gulp! Gulp! Gulp!..."

I felt Hinata spasm and orgasm from my fingering and Naruto's deepthroat explosion, but she never gave up trying to swallow his entire load in one go. I rubbed her back for her when she started struggling and whispered to her gently.

"Almost there, Honey..."

Naruto was leaning back, practically screaming. I could see his balls pulse as he kept pumping hot cum down Hinata's hungry throat.

"Fuck! Fuck! Ahh!"

I had a suspicion that that was actually two orgasms back to back. Either way, Hinata succeeded and didn't let a drop spill. When it was clear Naruto was done shooting his load, or possibly, loads, she pulled her head back, and I let her up.

"Ah! Ha! N-Naruto, I lo-"

She started breathing heavily and was about to confess to him, but I kissed her again before she could finish. I tried to get some cum for myself, but there wasn't much left in her mouth. When I pulled back, she seemed to have regained her senses.

Naruto was lying on his back, his feet hanging off the bed. I helped Hinata to her feet and stood up.

"You doing okay there, Naruto?"

I asked with a smile. He was panting and sweaty.

"Ah! I-I'm good. Hinata... that was amazing... Thanks..."

"Y-You're w-welcome."

We both laid on the bed on either side of him. I ran a finger across his chest while Hinata hugged his arm tightly.

"Ready to keep going? I think this little cum-slut of ours wants to go all the way."

"I'm up for it; w-what about you, H-Hinata?"

"I-I want to, N-Naruto..."

Hinata slowly straddled him, hovering her pussy above his dick. Though Naruto seemed winded, his dick never softened. Hinata looked over to me, still squatting over his dick and gave me a nervous smile. She mouthed, 'here I go,' and slammed herself down onto his dick.

They both screamed each other's names out.

"Naruto!"

"Hinata!"

"Sakura."

I said mockingly, but they didn't hear me. Hinata rode Naruto with all her might. I had already 'broken her pussy in,' and she was plenty wet from cumming earlier, so there was no pain. I lay beside them as they fucked. They mainly screamed each other's names in between making out.

I got up to leave the room, but Hinata pulled away from Naruto's face and started speaking to me over her shoulder while still grinding on Naruto's dick.

"S-Sakura... this is all thanks to you... I want you to be h-here..."

"It looks like you got this, Hinata. I'll go find Kakashi-sensei or Master Jiraiya."

I said before turning away.

"NO!!!"

I was surprised when she shouted out and turned back to face her. She stopped grinding on Naruto but stayed impaled on his dick in the cowgirl position.

"P-Please..."

She leaned back forward and started kissing Naruto again but used her hands to spread her cheeks apart, showing me her asshole. She liked me playing with her asshole during 'training,' but I never put anything bigger than my finger up there.

I did my dick-summoning jutsu and climbed back onto the bed behind her.

"You remember the safe word, right?"

She didn't say anything as she was still kissing Naruto, but I took her cute butt wiggle as a yes. I sighed and started to slowly put my dick into her ass. I grew a foot-long to match Naruto's, but I made sure to take it slow, inch by inch.

I heard her moan loudly into Naruto's mouth as I entered her. Naruto must have felt me through her walls as he gently pulled her head to the side so he could look and talk to me.

"S-Sakura... What are you d-doing?"

"H-Hinata's a-ass!"

I got to five inches, going slowly, before I gave in and slammed the remaining seven up her tight asshole. She screamed.

"AHHH!"

"S-Sorry, H-Hinata... I couldn't help it... Y-You o-okay?"

She leaned back up and wrapped an arm around my head.

"FUCK ME!!!"

I lost control and started hammering my hips forward. Naruto seemed confused, but he began thrusting his hips up too. I wanted to pick her up so we could both fuck her standing, but I was worried my body would give out due to the damage it had taken that day. I was glad I was on the outside, as I could thrust my hardest without anyone else's weight on me.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Hinata went limp and collapsed on Naruto's chest, but she kept screaming for us to fuck her, so I obliged. She drove her face over his right shoulder, so I leaned over her right and started kissing Naruto. I couldn't help it.

We both kept thrusting our dicks into Hinata's holes while making out. I lost track of time, so I couldn't tell whose grunts or moans belonged to who, Hinata, Naruto or myself. Though I know I felt Hinata cum several times, I could tell because I felt her squirt and spasm.

Eventually, I felt myself start to cum.

"G-Girls, I-I'm cumming!"

"M-Me too!

Naruto was also about to cum, so I pushed myself as hard as I could and picked up the speed of my thrusts. He did the same. I erupted into Hinata's ass at around the same time Naruto started flooding her pussy. We both slammed into her as deep as we could and made out.

After a few minutes of making out with Naruto, I remembered that Hinata was between us and pulled out of her.

"H-Hinata, are you okay?"

She didn't speak and just fell off Naruto, face first into a pillow, but she gave us a thumbs up. Naruto lay beside her, gently holding her by the waist. He looked over to me and saw my dick.

"I figured you were fucking her ass. Still, though, that was a surprise..."

He said with a yawn before nuzzling Hinata's hair. It seemed he was about to fall asleep. I squeezed in between Hinata and the end of the bed and turned her face to my side so she could breathe and was surprised to see her still awake.

"Hi."

I said softly, not to wake Naruto already asleep, spooning her.

"Hi."

She responded in a weak voice.

"How are you feeling?"

"Sore... Is it always like that?"

"You mean DP or just anal?"

"Both, I guess."

"Yeah, but I got some cream you can use in the morning. My own recipe."

I said while lifting strands of her hair off her face.

"Thank you- for everything."

Surprising myself, I felt the pain of guilt in my heart. For fucking Naruto and taking his virginity. It was only in my ass, but still.

"H-Hinata... I have to tell you something."

"You had sex with Naruto, didn't you."

"...Yeah. Are you mad?"

"You said you might. So I'm not mad; at least my pussy was his first."

"How di-"

"At the bar, Temari asked Naruto if he was still a virgin. He said 'kinda,' but she wouldn't drop it. When everyone pressed him, he said he had 'butt sex' with a girl but wouldn't say who. I guessed it was you."

"That must have been while I was with Lady Tsunade."

"I'm glad we're both Naruto's firsts."

"Ha, pretty sure you were a lot of his firsts. First double blowjob, first vaginal sex, first tit fuck and first DP. I was just his first blowjob, first anal, and I guess his first sexual partner. But unfortunately, neither of us was his first kiss."

We both laughed. I laid down beside her, face to face.

"Sakura... could you kiss me goodnight..."

I smiled and kissed her softly on the lips and then on the forehead. The three of us lay together in my bed. The last thing I heard before I fell asleep was Hinata's voice.

"Naruto, Sakura, I love you both."

Who would you want Sakura to marry? This poll won't affect the story. It's just for fun.
  • Naruto Votes: 23 16.2%
  • Sasuke Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Hinata Votes: 66 46.5%
  • Kakashi Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Rock Lee Votes: 7 4.9%
  • No one Votes: 29 20.4%
  • Someone else. Comment who Votes: 2 1.4%
Total voters: 142
31