Chapter 23: Respite
2.6k 3 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I dismounted the corpse and stood up.

"What the fuck is going on?"

I asked in anger. As much as I tried to deny it, I hoped if Itachi were killed, Sasuke would come back. So I was pissed that the person we killed was not him.

"I felt something was off in the middle of our fight..."

Said Kakashi-sensei.

"Why is HE here..."

"You know him, Lady Chiyo?"

Kakashi-sensei questioned Lady Chiyo.

"Yes... His name is Yura. He is a Jonin from our village."

"A Hidden Sand Shinobi?"

"Maybe he was an Akatsuki spy?"

I suggested.

"I don't think so. He served our village for four years at the highest level."

"But how was he able to impersonate Itachi so well with the transformation jutsu?"

Naruto was more confused about him fighting like Itachi than his loyalty to the Sand.

"No, it's a much higher level jutsu than just the transformation jutsu. The Uchiha created the Fire-Ball Jutsu. They are the best at it, and that Fire Ball he used on us was the real deal. No way a Sand shinobi could pull that off. Since jutsu copying is my speciality, I can tell."

Kakashi-sensei was confident it was more than just a transformation jutsu. And I trusted his evaluation.

"Does it really matter at this point? They escaped or were never really here, to begin with, and I'm guessing they were just here to slow us down, which they succeeded at."

I was still pissed at failing to kill Itachi and wanted to get back on Gaara's trail.

"Yes, you are right. They have most likely started extracting the tailed beast from the Kazekage's body."

Lady Chiyo agreed with me.

"And he'll die when that happens, right!?"

Now Naruto was upset again.

"Then let's get a move on!"

"Naruto, wait!"

Naruto stormed off, and I followed; soon after came Kakashi-sensei and Lady Chiyo.

...

We continued following the trail for several more hours till nightfall. Naruto wanted to keep going, but the three of us forced him to stop so we could all rest.

"Remember what I said when we left the Leaf, we won't save anyone if we rush in, exhausted with no plan."

Though it was mainly Kakashi-sensei that convinced Naruto to stop, which made sense as Kakashi-sensei was Naruto's first team leader, so it seemed Naruto still listened to him even in his rage. However, I worried if he still would once we found Gaara, especially if we were too late...

We made a fire in a small clearing between the trees and laid down our sleeping bags. Despite protesting and saying we should keep going, Naruto went out like a light when he lay down in his bag.

"I don't need as much sleep these days, and I did the least during the battle today, so I'll take the first watch. You two, go ahead and sleep."

Lady Chiyo offered, but I had other things on my mind.

"Thank you, Lady Chiyo, but before I sleep, I need to talk to Kakashi-sensei privately about Naruto. As the squad medic, I have some concerns, and since he is the Leaf's Jinchuriki, Naruto's medical records are state secrets. I'm sure you understand."

Kakashi-sensei became so worried I could see it on his face even through his mask.

"I understand. Though if it would affect the success rate of the mission to save OUR Jinchuriki and Kage, I'm sure you would tell me."

"Thank you, if I feel that is the case, I will inform you immediately. Please follow me, Kakashi-sensei."

I thanked Lady Chiyo and led Kakashi-sensei away from the camp into the woods. When I was sure we were out of earshot of Lady Chiyo and the sleeping Naruto, I turned to face Kakashi-sensei.

"Well, what's wro-"

Before he finished asking what this was about, I embraced him, pushing him up against a tree.

"Wow.. Sakura... What do you think you are doing?"

He whispered while looking around.

"I'm angry, sad and horny."

I answered in a whisper of my own while looking up into his eyes.

"But we are on a mission... We can't..."

"This wouldn't be the first time we fucked on a mission..."

I whispered back with a smile.

He sighed.

"But not on a mission with other village ninjas; this could affect the Leaf's reputation."

I de-summoned all my chakra clothes, and the only "real" things I was wearing were my headband, utility belt, and pouches. I pressed my naked tits up against Kakashi-sensei's chest and pushed him further into the tree.

"We won't get caught. Besides, it's an unwritten rule not to snitch on your teammates in every village."

Kakashi-sensei remained silent but made no effort to push me off, so I raised a hand and lowered his mask. I was sure I was the only person alive who knew what he looked like without it. He was handsome, with a mole on the left side of his face just below his bottom lip.

I leaned up and started kissing him. I fell in love with him, or at least thought I did, shortly after Naruto and Sasuke left. He turned me down, but not before taking my virginity. I think he gave up on love long ago, but he still had a healthy sex life. Maybe his rejection was what made me start sleeping around with everyone, but I didn't blame him for it, and I was content with the relationship we evolved—friends with benefits.

After a few seconds, he gave in and wrapped his arms around me while we passionately made out. Soon I felt his erection pressing against me. I pulled back.

"Looks like you changed your mi-"

This time before I could finish speaking, he grabbed me forcefully, spun me around and forced me face-first into the tree. Then he held his left hand over my mouth to keep me quiet. I could hear his belt come undone, and pants hit the ground, and finally, I felt him enter me.

"HMNN!"

I screamed as his large cock thrust straight into my ass, but it was muffled by his hand.

"Shushhhh! Keep quiet..."

He whispered. I wasn't sure if he was punishing me or if, in the darkness of the forest, he didn't notice he entered my ass by mistake. Either way, he began fucking my ass hard.

It didn't take long for the pain to mostly fade, and the accompanying pleasure soon eclipsed what little remained. And thus, my muffled screams of pain turned to muffled moans and screams of pleasure.

I wrapped my arms around the tree as he fucked me into it. My huge tits cushioned me against the cold, hard bark. Thanks to Lady Tsunade's treatment, my tits were actually the toughest part of my body, and they worked great as both padding and floatation devices.

"HMNNN"

We both tried to keep our moans and grunts quiet, though it was harder for him as he didn't have anything to gag him. So when he started cumming in my ass, his only recourse to keep his orgasm quiet was to bite my shoulder.

"HMMMNNN!!!"

We both screamed into our respective gags as we came simultaneously. He kept thrusting into me as his cock spurted the last of his seed, and then he finally uncovered my mouth and stopped biting my neck.

"Oh... Thanks, Baby, I needed that..."

He whispered.

"Me too, Daddy..."

I whispered back.

We stayed in that position for a while, kissing while his cock slowly deflated inside my ass. Then he pulled out and looked down at my ass.

"Oh, shit... Sorry, Sakura. I thought it was in the other hole... I wouldn't have started off so hard if I knew."

I looked over my shoulder, which had a swollen red bite mark, and smiled at him.

"I didn't mind. You can do that to me anytime."

I meant it. Kakashi-sensei was the only man I couldn't say no to. Though I had a high libido and low standards, I could and had in the past turned people down for various reasons. But I'd let Kakashi-sensei fuck me on top of Lady Tsunade's desk if he asked. Though he respected her too much to do so.

"We best get back before we raise any suspicion."

Kakashi-sensei whispered as he pulled his pants and mask back up. I was disappointed I couldn't clean him up, but that would have probably just led to a full-on blowjob.

I re-summoned my clothes and walked back to the camp with him. We tried our best to look casual. Lady Chiyo didn't make any comment even if she did know, and we all got some sleep and a turn keeping watch. When dawn came, we set off back on Gaara and the Akatsuki's trail.

Which was your favourite sex scene?
  • 1st. Rock Lee Blowjob/Titfuck. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2nd. Seducing Kou as Hinata. Votes: 6 9.8%
  • 3rd. Taking Hinata's virginity. Votes: 18 29.5%
  • 4th. Anal Sex with Naruto. Votes: 1 1.6%
  • 5th. Sakura and Hinata giving Naruto a handjob under the table. Votes: 2 3.3%
  • 6th. Hinata and "Nadae" dancing. Votes: 1 1.6%
  • 7th. Hinata and "Nadae" giving Naruto a double blowjob in front of everyone. Votes: 7 11.5%
  • 8th. Sakura, Hinata and Naruto Threesome. Votes: 24 39.3%
  • 9th. Sakura and Kakashi in the woods. Votes: 2 3.3%
Total voters: 61
22