Chapter 2
54 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer

 I don't own RWBY, or any company related to it.

CHAPTER 2

Ruby woke up in a small cage still feeling pain on her cheek and hand. She decided to look around her while calling silently “Mommy?” The only answer was silence and the sound of engines running. She was in a small cage, that was big enough for her to sit with crossed legs, but too small to stand up, or lie comfortably. 

She then saw one of her capturers sleeping on the bench with a pillow under his head next to the side wall of the aircraft, doors to the pilot section, where most likely were the rest of his friends residing. The other wall contained a mechanism for lowering it in order to make the ramp for easy access with a first aid kit attached near it.

Her cage was set up at the back with a couple of others in varied sizes, some of which had dried blood and rust on them, but luckily there were no other victims.

The sharp door opening sound from the pilot section made her automatically focus in that direction and growl. 

   "Looks like our catch is awake and angry. What will you do? Claw me? I am afraid that you are a little too caged for that" Jake said with a little chuckle at the end as he entered the cargo hold and closed the doors behind him and started to slowly walk closer. 

She hissed at him, but it had no effect other than his comment "Somebody is a little feisty" which ended again with a chuckle. 

She then tried to get back as much as she could, but the cage bars prevented her escape and left her on his mercy. As he stopped in front of the cage, leaned his face closer to the bars and said "Enjoy your trip, as your future will be much worse than what is happening now. We will drink for you after the payment" 

She then decided and spit on his face hitting him in his eye. 

That action greatly angered Jake as he caught the cage and flipped it on its side causing her to land painfully on her left side, but she did not regret it. 

   "Stupid animal… At least you are going to pay later for this. I am sure to mention to your new owners that you need to be conditioned" He then went back angry, while cleaning his eye from her spit to the pilot section of bulkhead. 

   "That wasn't nice… Not only did you spit on Jake's face, you also had to wake me up. I think that the punishment was already dealt by him, so you are lucky this time, but remember that I hate being woken up if there is no need for it. If you ever cause me to wake up, then for the rest of the flight you will be naked. Do you understand!?" The last part Adrien yelled at her. 

Out of fear and panic she nodded fast a couple times and took her legs between her arms in order to squeeze herself into the cage corner as much as possible. 

   "Good" He then turned himself to the pilot section doors and went through them while turning off lights. 

It was dark now, but with her silver eyes, faunus night vision and small light source from under the door she was able to see enough to recognise where everything was. She checked her pockets for a scroll or money, but everything was taken, or fell out of her pockets during her capture. On later though it could be both. 

She then proceeded to check the room she was in for a tool, or scroll she could use to escape and contact somebody, but there were none available. The cage itself was made from thick steel bars, preventing it from being overpowered and destroyed. 

Her semblance was often mistaken for speed, as she even though it was that, but later by accident in the past she realized it was actually ability to dematerialise, travel and materialise in fast succession, but it would always take some aura and stamina to do it, making it only usable for a short time, but effective in most cases. The amount of aura loss was represented in rose petals left behind her for a short moment. 

She could escape the cage, but there were four armed people behind the door and they were flying through the sky in the middle of nowhere, so there was no way for her to save herself if she was able to open the cargo ramp. For the pilot section, beating four combat experienced armed guys and then flying and landing a bulkhead was quite an impossible feat. That though quickly escaped her head and the only thing she could do was to wait. She then thought and cried softly for her mother's fate and family back at home, as she knew that almost definitely she won't be able to see them.

The only way for her to escape was after landing, when they would be busy and terrain would be in her favour. She could only wait for the occasion while crying. 

After a while, when she calmed down and decided to try to listen up on what was happening in the room next to her. It took her a moment, but with her better hearing she could recognise voices of individual people. 

   "...ad that we had to leave the other bitch. I wanted to have some fun with her"

   "You always think with your cock Max" that was Jake

   "Can you blame me? She was hot and experienced despite being a faunus bitch"

   "Well I would have fucked her too. Heard that cats are able to manipulate their bodies better than other animals" Adrien joined the talk.

   "Well I heard that there will be a special show for the 32'nd Vytal festival" 

   "Well rumors say that Atlas will give some kind of aircraft to other countries as a gift for that occasion"

   "The bullheads with better armor rating, medium sized weaponry, more sleek looking and better, quieter engines. Can't wait to get one of these finally no more these loud pieces of crap" answered Duke while piloting the bulkhead. 

   "Damn you always know everything when it comes to piloting Duke, also how long it will take to reach the destination?"

   "About 3 hours if nothing happens" 

   "Thanks, also have you heard about the 'Tale of the man who hated the sand'? Last time I checked it was a bestseller movie. Wanted to get into the cinema for it with my girlfriend" 

   "Damn Jake... Are you still with her?"

They continued talking about random stuff and she knew that it would not help her and for the next three hours she had nothing to do.

 

AN: I realized that I made a mistake calling bullhead with bulkhead, but decided not to correct it, but make a bullhead new version of aircraft in future as a technological progress, as currency we are 8 years before the first volume. Also don't expect me to follow the original rwby story, because actions have consequences and one small change can lead to a bigger one. In short it's AU in the similar settings, but a different past that changes everything, plus on side note I watched only 1 season after the fall of beacon and practically dropped it.


2