Chapter 4 Sold
30 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4

Sold

A few days later Apizal was sat on it’s hook thinking about how it was going to try for the same swollen cut on the man’s left hand again, when a new bright voice sounded just outside the room.

“Why are you selling it? I heard these were the top of the range chisel, that just got released here.”

“Oh you know us old timers, we like what we are used to, I just didn’t want it to go to waste sat in my shed.” Said the nasal voice, it was a little higher than usual.

Apizal was instantly on guard, why was it’s ‘owner’ lying about it?

The owner, that would never be even a billionth as devilish as Lord Te’Leij, took hold of Apizal and gave it to a young lady with soft supple hands. Apizal was disgusted, “How dare this useless fragile maiden touch my dark glorious self!”

Then it felt the blood pumping through her veins, this one was in the prime of her life and her hands could be easily sliced to ribbons!

The lady didn’t even last a week, her hands in plasters she sold Apizal on to a big burly builder.

The builder conveniently left Apizal in another builder’s tool box on a construction site not even 3 weeks later.

The second builder left Apizal at a house construction less than a month after that, where it was picked up by a carpenter who mistook it for his chisel, because Apizal used his growing strength to push the carpenter’s chisel off his work bench.

3