Chapter 7 A new owner arises
30 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 7

A new owner arises

In a dark corner of a small black strip Apizal was picked up, the feel of it’s new owner was different, this one had potential.

The gloves she wore couldn’t conceal the darkness inside her soul, she had a similar thirst to Apizal, with in the night Apizal had smoothly taken another life.

She lacked the vision, the dominance, the unbridled rage filled glory of Apizal’s Demonic Lord, but it could work with this.

Her mind was already creaking under the weight of her dark desires, Apizal just tipped her over the edge, they took many lives together, always in the shadows, always with precision.

Apizal missed the brutal honesty of it’s Demonic Lord, but it loved the consistency of death, it never knew before how little pressure it took to take a life, how small a cut could be to enjoy all of their blood spraying the walls around them. This woman was an artist of death, where as Lord Te’Leij was a Master.

For 2 years they travelled and stabbed, sliced and moved, never staying in one large city for long. They were always on the ‘road’, Apizal had learnt much about this world and it hated most of it. It longed for it’s own world, for the firm grasp of its owner, it would happily slice the throats of this entire world if that would get it back to Lord Te’Leij.

3