Chapter 2 The Search For Blood Continues
28 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2

The Search For Blood Continues

Apizal felt it’s soul burned from it’s sword body, so why did it now feel the cooling joy of metal surrounding it again? What was that strange steady light from above and why couldn’t it move or sense it’s surroundings properly?

“I’m looking for a 1/2 inch wood working chisel.” Said a slightly nasal voice from some ways off.

“Of course sir right this way.” Came a smarmy reply getting ever closer.

Apizal tried to reach out with its aura and feel what was coming but even the voices had been difficult to ‘hear’.

Another metal object gently bashed against Apizal and he cursed, he would get revenge on this interloper, but it was more habit than actually thinking it had a chance.

Then a clammy hand closed round Apizal’s smooth handle and it was lifted into the air.

“This is the best chisel on the market, it holds it’s edge better than anything else you’ll find, you could pass it on to your grand children it’s so well made.” Said the smarmy voice.

“Looks good I’ll take it.” Said the nasal voice and a rough calloused hand took Apizal’s handle.

Some time and much traveling later, Apizal found it self being used to cut small bits of wood out of a larger bit of wood. It was fuming, how dare this... this... what even was this pathetic being that held it’s handle?!

There was a loud bang close behind and the careful hand moving over the wood slipped, Apizal tasted the sweet flavour of blood, it drank it down and felt it self revived.

3