Author’s Note | Canoes on the Lake
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

        Hello, everybody! This is the short story version of The Ghost of Ontario that I wrote a while back and have now edited. Like Messummer, the plot's been changed slightly from the original piece to fit the genre, but the basic idea remains. Except, instead of Kylie, we dig into the mind of Ihaan the Hermit and learn a little more about him and his forestry friends. The plot of this new draft came naturally to me. I wanted it to be familiar but also not so familiar, with some inspiration coming from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, The Sixth Sense, and Brother Bear.

        I had so much fun writing the forest scenes and all the scenes with the Spirit Animals. I also really enjoy the message I squeezed into this piece. I don't want to keep you guys waiting for this unique, paranormal story. Make sure to tell Ihaan "hi" for me. After all, I love him just as much as Dan in Messummer. With that said, have fun with The Ghost of Ontario!

 

- Victoria/Viktoria

 

Please do NOT plagiarize this story! I have worked very hard on her, and she does not deserve an insult like that! I do NOT want to have to turn on my bad side. Just FYI.

0