Chapter 3: Popularity
618 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Who is that!” “OMG, he's gorgeous!” “Is he a transfer student?”. Their attention bore into me, I was uncomfortable and scared, what would happen when they found out I was just the guy in the back of the class. I wanted to revel in all the attention, but knowing it was only because of my outside appearance, something that still seemed unreal to me, only made me hate the adore in their eyes. Even Charlette, one of the most, if not the most popular girl in the school or at least our grade seemed interested in my appearance as her eyes followed me. 

However when I went and sat down in my seat the eyes that originally contained interest revealed bewilderment. “Why is he sitting in that guy's seat?” “you mean Milo? Who knows, wait a second” “their faces are similar” “there's no way!”. 

As speculation turned into certainty, everyone came to the realization that I was Milo, the people who somewhat knew me, such as the more outgoing classmates who introduced themselves to everyone began to crowd around me, confirming their guesses and asking what happened.

I was extremely nervous before coming here and I had already come up with the perfect excuse. “Uhhh, well I worked out a lot during the last week and ended up losing my baby fat”, I realized my reply had some flaws, for example, who would skip school for a week to “workout”. But when I continued to say that was the reason for my sudden change, they couldn't really say I was lying to my face. There had been lots of high school transformations before, however, it would usually take months if not years for you to lose your baby fat and begin to look like an adult, I just had to hope they would believe me enough to not question it. 

Before anyone could ask any more questions however, Ms. Wilson strode through the door, her perfect body once again put on display, though this time it seemed like her cleavage was on even more display than usual, her hair seemed to have been given more attention as well. I wonder why the change?

As class dragged on I began to feel the piercing gazes of people to my left. I even saw several girls staring directly at me, I was just thankful for my seating arrangement, especially now. If I sat in the front of the class and felt their eyes on the back of my head all class long, I would never be able to pay attention. At several points even Ms. Wilson had her eyes glued to me as another student was answering one of her questions. 

When the bell rang to dismiss class, I saw a large number of girls leap out of their seats, likely to talk to me. But with my superhuman speed already proving itself useful, I beat them all out of the door, my belongings in my backpack as I raced to find an isolated location. I had brought my own lunch today, some of the leftovers of last night's dinner. 

After racing through the halls and along the pathways outside, passing many students who seemed interested in the breathtaking boy running around campus, I found a small isolated bench within a large park. It was a location I had found previously while looking for good places to sit during lunch. I had already predicted it would be tough making friends with so many silk pants(rich spoiled child). 

I had only eaten here once before, over the last month I had found an endless number of fantastic places where I could eat in isolation on the massive campus. However only a few minutes into my meal I heard leaves being stepped on and noticed a girl making her way toward me. Her blonde hair creating a lavish mix with the falling orange and yellow leaves falling from their trees in the heart of fall. The girl was a famous beauty known to all the students in the school, a first-year like me who I had been “lucky” enough to be put into the same class.

Charlotte Williams made her way over to me in the isolated park, trees surrounding the two of us, hiding our meeting from the rest of the campus as well as the large Fanclub who supported Charlotte's every endeavour. 

It made me wonder if I would have a Fanclub someday, I definitely wouldn't be opposed though I would think it would be strange at first. Interrupting my meal and thoughts, however, was the exquisitely gorgeous girl who began to speak.

“Milo right? I'm Charlotte, it's nice to meet you, I hope I'm not intruding, I just wanted to make your acquaintance.” She spoke eloquently, her voice exactly how you would expect from a beautiful girl such as herself. Though she was interrupting, my horny teenage body and mind would never turn her away, in fact, a part of me wanted to attempt to release the scent that seemed to make girls fall head over heels, but I was worried about the repercussions. I still hadn't come to terms with my powers, was it sexual assault to release the scent? Would the girl become clear-minded and hate me after we had done the deed? Of course, the last person to test these questions on would be Charlotte, she alone would be enough to ruin me and my entire family, including all the extended second cousins and uncles and aunts. So don't even get me started on the power her entire family holds. One of the most influential and wealthy groups of people in the world, even by Midbrook Academy standards. 

“You're not intruding at all, it's nice to meet you” I spoke and smiled. Surprising myself with how smooth my reply was, even though my nerves were flaring and my heart felt like it was beating 100 miles an hour. But that's when I noticed it, based on how easily I replied. 

My body wasn't nervous at all. The old me wouldn't stumble on my words or be too shy to reply, but I definitely wouldn't be this confident in front of a girl like Charlotte. I probably would've made a cringy joke by now or just nodded my head instead of replying, I might've even popped a hard-on. Now my body seemed extremely relaxed as if saying the girl in front of me wasn't worth being nervous over, almost as if I was high above her. 

I took a mental note to take this down as a new power, confidence in front of women possibly other things as well, I would have to test it by going up to a very tall roof, I used to have a massive fear of heights, but something like that doesn't just go away with a new body, does it?

As she smiled at the quick response she set her athletic yet shapely ass onto the seat beside me and looked at me with a glint in her eyes, did she see me checking her out? It was hard not to with the way she sat down, virtually emphasizing one of her best assets.

After a moment of silence, she smiled at me once again and began questioning, where I'm from, everything about my family, why I'm here, where I live, my favourite colour, song, movie, book. Her curiosity was endless, I attempted several times to ask her about herself, but her only interest seemed to be me. She didn't want to talk about her family and only wanted to know everything about my life, of course, I obliged, enjoying talking with the school idol. 

When we heard the bell signalling the end of lunch and our conversation, we both stood up and began walking back to class. When the girls saw us walking together and chatting they angrily glared at Charlotte, but she didn't seem to care in the slightest, in fact, it almost seemed as if she was enjoying it. I however hated the angry glares I received from almost every male we passed, some of them taking pictures and angrily texting others. I just hoped some hired trouble wouldn't arrive at my house over the next few days for “daring to touch my future wife”, I could already see the future issues. I began to drastically increase my pace after saying goodbye to Charlotte, in an attempt to at least discourage an instant response of “go teach him a lesson”. 

I was just thankful my next classes didn't have Charlotte in them, if she tried to sit beside me or talk with me in class I don't even want to know how her countless silk pant admirers would react, let alone her protective fan club. 

11