Author’s Note
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

        Hey, y'all! Welcome to my Star Wars fanfic, The Descendant of Evil! This is one of two novellas I wrote just before Episode IX came out, all because I was so excited. Therefore, I just wrote down what I wanted to happen in the movie. Obviously, it did not, but one of my main predictions for the movie actually came true! I wrote about it in these fanfics, even before Episode IX was released. You've already noticed that I changed the title from The Rise of Skywalker to The Descendant of Evil, right?

        As I mentioned, this is a set of two novellas. I've already written a draft of these stories. Since they aren't as old as some of my others, there may be a few grammatical mistakes, but none that should take away the overall enjoyment of the story. I mean, who cares about grammar when it's a Star Wars fanfic? Am I right? Don't worry, it's not that bad.

        I really wanted to work on developing Rey a bit more, since the development was lacking a bit in the last three movies. Please no fights or debates, but I actually really enjoy her. I would have just liked to see a little more character development for her. Hey, that's why we have fanfics, right?

        Anyway, I think I've prattled on long enough. Enjoy the story! Don't be shy to leave comments or suggestions. Without further ado, I'll meet y'all in the "galaxy far, far away"!

 

- Viktoria Fyodorova/Victoria Christie

 

Please do NOT plagiarize this story! These characters aren't mine, but this plot and my OCs are. If anybody plagiarizes this storyline, then I will waste no time to block you. You can do so much with the Star Wars universe.

0